Sister Wives

After watching last night, it is so painful to see how bad they are at communication. They need a good therapist lol. Meri and Kody just need to let each other go. Why hang on when neither of them are happy with each other?
Meri wants to leave. Kody wants her to leave. Robyn's manipulation is the only thing keeping it going right now. It's painful to watch. Robyn doesn't understand why women wouldn't want to sit around on a shelf waiting to be taken out and played with on the major holidays.

Meri is pathetic. Kody is mean. And Robyn is disgustingly manipulative.

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I really saw Robyn’s manipulation last week. When her and Meri were talking and Robyn stated something along the lines of everything being taken from Kody and Meri bluntly told her Kody doesn’t want any of this and questioning if he even wants plural marriage since he refuses to work it out with her. Robyn’s face told it all. She got a bit defensive too.

Only reason I can see Robyn wanting Meri to stay is for financial reasons. The fact that we know Robyn doesn’t even call Meri or has a relationship with her is huge.

Meri is just pathetic to watch on the show.
I get so irritated at her. The other wives and older children speak of how mean she was back in the day so I know that she’s not afraid to speak up and demand what she wants, yet she lets herself be humiliated over and over by Kody and this show. All for a dollar. Ugh, ick!
Meri wants to leave. Kody wants her to leave. Robyn's manipulation is the only thing keeping it going right now. It's painful to watch. Robyn doesn't understand why women wouldn't want to sit around on a shelf waiting to be taken out and played with on the major holidays.
Robyn will never understand or have empathy for any of it unless Kody takes a young wife, and she gets to feel like the old forgotten toy. It’s hard to enjoy being number 1, if 2, 3, and 4 move on, live happily, and no longer give a darn about you.

I may have missed it in this week's episode but did they explain Kody's new ring?

I saw Christine’s husbands IG post about their wedding. He said she’s beautiful and one hot momma. The shade they throw at Kody is a level of pettiness (a good petty) I enjoy. Lol.
:scratchin I've got to assume some of that is in the interest of staying relevant for the show, or whatever other potential $$$ opportunities may come from it. Real-life wise, it would probably be healthier for them to just let it all go. As the new DH, I wonder how easy it is to have the bride's ex still so top-of-mind for her? Some of us have been involved with people on the rebound - that sort of thing is kind of a caution that the person isn't totally ready to move on.

I may have missed it in this week's episode but did they explain Kody's new ring?
No, only that it glaringly replaced the Claddagh ring they all used to wear. I didn't catch (and the footage didn't specifically show) whether or not Robin and Meri were still wearing theirs.

:scratchin I've got to assume some of that is in the interest of staying relevant for the show, or whatever other potential $$$ opportunities may come from it. Real-life wise, it would probably be healthier for them to just let it all go. As the new DH, I wonder how easy it is to have the bride's ex still so top-of-mind for her? Some of us have been involved with people on the rebound - that sort of thing is kind of a caution that the person isn't totally ready to move on.

Oh I’m sure it’s for social media interest and to keep their names relevant. Her wedding will probably be in next season so they’ve got to keep people’s interest to watch next season. TLC most likely paid for the wedding too.

Oh I’m sure it’s for social media interest and to keep their names relevant. Her wedding will probably be in next season so they’ve got to keep people’s interest to watch next season. TLC most likely paid for the wedding too.
It appears to have been a really big wedding with a lot of professionals working on it.

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I really saw Robyn’s manipulation last week. When her and Meri were talking and Robyn stated something along the lines of everything being taken from Kody and Meri bluntly told her Kody doesn’t want any of this and questioning if he even wants plural marriage since he refuses to work it out with her. Robyn’s face told it all. She got a bit defensive too.

Only reason I can see Robyn wanting Meri to stay is for financial reasons. The fact that we know Robyn doesn’t even call Meri or has a relationship with her is huge.

She needs her there so they can still be a Plural marriage without Sobyn having the horror of having actual competition for Kody's affection. I hope he goes out and gets 3 new wives to replace the ones he lost.

She needs her there so they can still be a Plural marriage without Sobyn having the horror of having actual competition for Kody's affection. I hope he goes out and gets 3 new wives to replace the ones he lost.

I believe Kody will get another wife or two once his youngest child isn’t so young. He will get another wife just to make babies with. Like he did with Christine since he was never attracted to her or in love with her. He just wanted the “polygamy royalty” and to make a bunch of babies.

I watched this weeks episode last night I about fell out when he talked about how him and Robyn can’t show their affection in front of people. That he can’t be with his lover in front of these other women. But he has never cared to show affection to his other wives.

I watched this weeks episode last night I about fell out when he talked about how him and Robyn can’t show their affection in front of people. That he can’t be with his lover in front of these other women. But he has never cared to show affection to his other wives.
That was just gross. Get a life, Kody. Showing affection in front of wives that no longer have an intimate relationship with you is just an exhibitionist power play. Get a room. Oh, wait. He has a room. He lives with her and barely sees the other wives, so gets to show affection 95% of the time.

:mad: That made me sick when he said that! Almost as sick as I was when he was talking about his six pack abs the other week. You've "shown your affection" in other ways, Kody! Like kissing before marriage when he didn't kiss the other wives before marriage. I remember the other wives feeling like that was a slap in the face. Also, when Kody picked out her wedding dress, and took her on a long honeymoon after Truely was born.

:mad: That made me sick when he said that! Almost as sick as I was when he was talking about his six pack abs the other week. You've "shown your affection" in other ways, Kody! Like kissing before marriage when he didn't kiss the other wives before marriage. I remember the other wives feeling like that was a slap in the face. Also, when Kody picked out her wedding dress, and took her on a long honeymoon after Truely was born.
Not to mention kissing Robyn while Christine was IN LABOR.

I believe Kody will get another wife or two once his youngest child isn’t so young. He will get another wife just to make babies with. Like he did with Christine since he was never attracted to her or in love with her. He just wanted the “polygamy royalty” and to make a bunch of babies.

Maybe he wants to challenge the Duggers lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter