Sister Wives

Janelle kept trying to make the point that he hadn't seen his daughter for 6 weeks and he kept deflecting it. I feel bad for her that its on tape for her and the world to see.

That was a very interesting exchange at the restaurant when Janelle brought up the fact he hasn’t talked to Savannah in about six weeks. He started to blame her, then stopped and switched gears, then mumbled something else, and then finally just went silent. His default is trying to find a way to blame someone else.

And when he said "The phone works both ways", as an answer to why he hadn't called his daughter, implying that she should call him. But Isn't he the adult, and she's the child? From what he said. obviously not. He certainly acts like a child.

Meri posted from a pumpkin patch in Lehi yesterday. I guess she wasn't invited.

I imagine the only wife to be invited would be Janelle. All the older kids for sure.

eta: It’s nice to see her get a normal wedding.
I agree probably only Janelle. But I wonder if Leon was invited if Meri wasn't.

I agree probably only Janelle. But I wonder if Leon was invited if Meri wasn't.
Well remember when Leon came out? He specifically wanted Christine there. They were very close. Christine raised those kids and she considers them hers. (They can talk about raising them as a team but it was Christine.) My guess would be that Leon was invited. But did he go or choose not to out of loyalty or fear of push back from Meri? As someone who has a very jealous stepmother who can hold a grudge like no one’s business I made decisions in my younger days based on how she’d react. Leon might be in that same space and Christine would understand it given she and Janelle lived with that for nearly 30 years.

After watching last night, it is so painful to see how bad they are at communication. They need a good therapist lol. Meri and Kody just need to let each other go. Why hang on when neither of them are happy with each other?

I saw Christine’s husbands IG post about their wedding. He said she’s beautiful and one hot momma. The shade they throw at Kody is a level of pettiness (a good petty) I enjoy. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter