Sis booked a package. Question on adding me

Tinkerkell007

Mouseketeer
I'm meeting my sister and and her 2 kids on their upcoming trip. She booked a Play Stay and Dine package. I'm a FL resident (they are not) and I will just be buying a FL resident ticket. My question is can she add me to the room at check in? We have done this in the past with no problem but with all the new changes I'm concerned it might be an issue.

I believe most rooms and packages are based off of pricing a room for 2 adults, 1 junior, and 1 child. If you meet those requirements, I don't see why adding you to the reservation would be difficult. You may be required to purchase park tickets through the package price and may be required to participate in the dining plan.

I'm meeting my sister and and her 2 kids on their upcoming trip. She booked a Play Stay and Dine package. I'm a FL resident (they are not) and I will just be buying a FL resident ticket. My question is can she add me to the room at check in? We have done this in the past with no problem but with all the new changes I'm concerned it might be an issue.

AFAIK, nothing has changed as far as adding someone at check in. She should be able to add you to the room upon arrival with no problem without you having to have all of the package components.

AFAIK, nothing has changed as far as adding someone at check in. She should be able to add you to the room upon arrival with no problem without you having to have all of the package components.

:thumbsup2

If they add you before checkin, you get to be part of the package. If they add you after (assuming you're not maxing out the room's capacity), you don't.

Are the kids under 18? If either of them is over 18 you will be charged as the third adult.

Otherwise, you can be added since you would probably not result in exceeding room capacity. If you are added after check-in you will not have her package components, just access to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter