SiriusXM Discount

cheerforchelsea

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all my friends here on the DISboard I was able to extend my Sirius Service at the price of $9.99 per quarter!!!! YAY - that is less than $1 per week!! (Even I can skip 1 Diet Coke per week...)

That is AWESOME. And I thought I was doing good getting $77 for the year.

Was this for the normal service that is about $200 per year? I didn't continue it because of the price, but for $9.99 a quarter I would definately subscribe again.

please share the info again. I am about to pay $36 for my next quarter and would love to lower that price!

Yes, please share this information! We are ready to pay for another year coming up in February and this sounds wonderful! Please please share! :cool1:

Do tell us the steps you took to get this deal, because I need to renew ASAP. THANKS!

Call and tell them it is too expensive, you want to cancel. They will transfer you over to account retention. Tell them it is too expensive, and you want to cancel.

When I did it last week, I went from the $189 or whatever for a year and then they offered me half that, around $85 for a year. I said that was still too expensive, I wanted to cancel. And then they offered me five months for $25, which I took.

My 6 month trial was set to expire on February 2 so I called and told them that I would not be extending service - that I only drive vehicle about 2 times a week and just could not justify the renewal cost of 14.49/mo 43.47/qtr 144.90/yr 289.90/2 yr or 434.70/3 yr. She made an offer of 9.99/mo and I told her no...Then told her I had received a letter to "come back to Sirius" on a vehicle that we no longer own for 5 months for $25...she put me on hold and came back saying that that offer is good only for vehicle it was issued for but that she could offer me a music only package for $9.99 per quarter (with tax is 10.97 per quarter)...That I can do otherwise it would be back to plain old radio...

:confused3 Music only.....as opposed to what? The sports stations, talk radio, etc?

I got the best deal of all....

We bought a new Toyota Sienna last year with 90 days free of XM. We were waiting for the 90 days to end and the radio to die so we could do a lifetime renewal since we keep out cars until the wheels fall off.

Well it has been 18+ months and the XM is still streaming for FREE!! :cool1:

FYI - never pay full price for XM - we still get cards/ e-mails every month with great deals (77/year, 25/5 months, etc) asking if the van is lonely without XM and I just smile every time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter