• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can tell you that a Le Cellier pretzel breadstick makes a great magic wand....could also be useful for other things as well, I'm still working on that!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

wow is all i can say. i guess i had buy some lime green boxers.

what an introduction to this group. thats what i needed now some funny threads to read.

well recently my wife decided that she no longer wanted to be married. i will skip the drama etec so here i am. soon to be single but still a great guy and still a lover. well at this moment a disney lover anyway.

i have 2 great sons, 20 and 18 both attending college so i thought i was entering our get re-auqainted years. well i guess she wanted to get re-aquainted with her single years. so now i am free to move on and live again and visit my happy place more often WDW!!!!

honestly dont know when my next trip will be. my younger son said he is looking foward to going with me to the world and have a great time. sometimes when you think kids are kids they go and fool you by acting like an incredible adult.

btw i am 52 and the kids at my store where i work tell me i am cute. well cute for an "old Guy" anyway. but i will take any compliment i can get

well i now have another group to frequent and hope to get to know you all better.

what an introduction to this group. thats what i needed now some funny threads to read.

well recently my wife decided that she no longer wanted to be married. i will skip the drama etec so here i am. soon to be single but still a great guy and still a lover. well at this moment a disney lover anyway.

i have 2 great sons, 20 and 18 both attending college so i thought i was entering our get re-auqainted years. well i guess she wanted to get re-aquainted with her single years. so now i am free to move on and live again and visit my happy place more often WDW!!!!

honestly dont know when my next trip will be. my younger son said he is looking foward to going with me to the world and have a great time. sometimes when you think kids are kids they go and fool you by acting like an incredible adult.

btw i am 52 and the kids at my store where i work tell me i am cute. well cute for an "old Guy" anyway. but i will take any compliment i can get

well i now have another group to frequent and hope to get to know you all better.

:welcome: :welcome: feel free to join in on the fun and laughter is always the best medicine....:goodvibes

Hello everyone, my name is Joe and I just wanted to say hey. I'm newly single and going to WDW in a month. I was going to take my fiance back (proposed in front of the castle last year) but she left me recently, so now its a guy's trip with my good friend...but at least I'm going. Not sure how its going to feel but WDW has alot more tradition for me that I can't break.

1. Me and Dad went every year up until his death when I was 25 years old.

2. Got married and Honeymooned at WDW and returned twice more with my wife before the marriage came to an abrupt end on Christmas.

3. Met someone new and proposed at WDW...now single again when she decided she didn't "love me like that" anymore.

Needless to say, its mine and Dad's place and I can't let that change no matter what.....but still hoping I'll meet someone as passionate as I am about Disney. I even had a whole room decorated with all my things...all Disney (before having to sell the house).

Here's to hoping!!!

And here I am, the good friend going to Disney with him. So, hello everybody.

Welcome to the thread! never old here... not allowed :)

I just might have to turn around and head back down after my trip!
Well...since you are going to be in the "general" vicinity I think you should make your way on farther south :) add a couple m ore days toyour vacation I am sure the girls would love it

hey...is that nightly chat still happening? I haven't been on in awhile and didn't know if it was still going.

Havent been into chat for a while sand ...and ummm..

...dont think so Joe we are a fearless tactful crowd thats all.....:goodvibes

End of day??? Sleep???? I'm not familiar with those terms anymore. Not sleeping much, not eating much, too much on my mind...I'm sure y'all know the feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter