Singles Social club

Umm :lmao: I highly doubt as a man, you want to read this funny story..

hmmm I've work surrounded by women, for the past 28 years, I spend countless hours shooting female models, my best friends are Pyrate wenches, so I doubt it's worse or even as bad as stories I've heard, but hey if you think you know me better than I do,, I guess I defer to your judgement..:confused3

I always need a laugh. . .and today is no exception. . .reverse the format on your logo and send it. . .then I can get a real good laugh in. . .

A serious laugh though. . .just because it is so true. . .lol

it's not really true..I am a Pyrate and I don't do that..LOL

Ditto! :goodvibes:goodvibes

:lmao: Honestly, I was surprised at the fear these ladies seem to have in sharing it with us manly types.

now that I have read the story I understand, they just didn't want us men to know that one of their female counterparts was capable of doing something so insanely crazy.

now that I have read the story I understand, they just didn't want us men to know that one of their female counterparts was capable of doing something so insanely crazy.

The thought wasn't crazy...just the way it spiraled out of control :lmao:

are you sorry u read that?

nope, it was amusing, although she couldn't make up her mind if the wax was hot or cold, she kept changing..

that story pales compared to the story about the couple in MAryland with the powertool..

ohh powertool story? oh please forward to me!! Please.. i gotta read that!!

Soo my friend who is not a dis member, she thinks that I need to get a new hobby. Ok so I am sure most of agree that disney is a hobby for us, specially if we collect pins(like me) ..wel I didn't like what she said, and told her that I know she didn't understand my love for disney and I don't expect her to but this is my hobby and this is what I like and if she can't get it then she needs to just back off.

Soo my friend who is not a dis member, she thinks that I need to get a new hobby. Ok so I am sure most of agree that disney is a hobby for us, specially if we collect pins(like me) ..wel I didn't like what she said, and told her that I know she didn't understand my love for disney and I don't expect her to but this is my hobby and this is what I like and if she can't get it then she needs to just back off.

just google maryland couple powertool

I want to know how they faced their neighbors after getting home from the hospital

I get the feeling that story didn't end well.

I'm pretty sure all logic goes out the window when your butt is glued together. Although I don't know this from experience...it's just a guess ;)

powertool story ended with an ambulance ride to the ER

I gotta admit... I think it's time you picked up a new hobby as well. You Disneyland hobby is getting out of hand woman. It's time you cut back the time you spent on that hobby, and devoted it to something new. Something different. Something I'm sure you will learn to love as much as your current hobby/addiction.

Might I suggest a nice DisneyWorld hobby! I'm sure some of us here would be happy to help you get started. Learn the tricks. The ins and outs (shut up!).... and all those little things that make the hobby so damned enjoyable!

:lmao:

Do not underestimate the POWER of the dark side! :rotfl:

powertool story ended with an ambulance ride to the ER

HMM OK.. I WILL DO THAT!

Then share with texasdisneybelle, i am sure she will want to read it too.. :rotfl:

I gotta admit... I think it's time you picked up a new hobby as well. You Disneyland hobby is getting out of hand woman. It's time you cut back the time you spent on that hobby, and devoted it to something new. Something different. Something I'm sure you will learn to love as much as your current hobby/addiction.

Might I suggest a nice DisneyWorld hobby! I'm sure some of us here would be happy to help you get started. Learn the tricks. The ins and outs (shut up!).... and all those little things that make the hobby so damned enjoyable!

:lmao:

Do not underestimate the POWER of the dark side! :rotfl:

umm.. WDW hobby you mean? that is STILL a disney hobby though DC...

well eventually someday i will go to WDW..

anyhow i started this thread on the DL side, feel free to cross over and partake if you like...but i got alot of respsones so far, i guess i am not the only one that feels that way. :woohoo:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39988579#post39988579

it's not really true..I am a Pyrate and I don't do that..LOL

Oh I forgot, you are a Pyrate and you NEVER tell the truth. . .ROFLMAO. . .HUGS.

And for those who care (MEN), yes, women have hair. . .and we will do anything to keep it in check. I prefer whatever I can do simply in a shower. . .however, I tend to need a "couple" showers a day to make sure that I am always completely hair free. . .maybe tmi, but I don't give a rats behind because one day you may meet a woman nearly identical to me and she might be afraid of sharing. . .I broke the ice for her. . .lol.

orr god forbid, but meet a woman who is as hairy as bigfoot and smell like a skunk... im just saying...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter