Singles Social club

I'll be celebrating Hallmark Day by going to the gym and making myself some nice dinner before playing PlayStation all night.

Of course! it is much better to have someone keep my cold feet against to keep them warm ;)

Heck ya it is, lol... so move over and keep my feet warm!!!

Y'all work at the wrong places,
I gave roses to all the Ladies in my office this morning..

True, My boss got 2 dozen roses... but she isnt sharing them :(

I agree I dont have a Valentine but I am not all grouchy about it like some people I know ( Kelly ) to name names.

Bite me :upsidedow
Dont you know its not nice to name names?

Hate to break it to ya, but "Hallmark" has its fingers in Christmas, Easter, Anniversary's, Birthday's, and every other holiday you can think of. Everything has been commercialized so technically everyday is a "Hallmark" day

This is very true, but I cant help that I love Hallmark cards, they are the only ones I buy.... hahaha.....

ohh go ahead brag about it!'

i already feel like i am celebrating v-day alone, by myself today, like i said i think i might as well join the singles awareness day crowd..:sad2:

i got this sweet diamond encrusted bracelet with mickey on top from a coworker, and some chocolates so far.....

this coworker was a woman,anyhow she knows i like Disney.but my not so joyous day has kinda turned around....thanks to the bracelet and chocolates and oh the fact that i am 10 min away from disneyland, and i will be going after work! :banana:

so here is a photo of the bracelet!

I prefer to make my own cards, and no I don't mean printing them out and folding the paper to make a card, but there are actually entire stores dedicated to buying supplies and what not to make personalized cards. It means more, costs less, and I get more brownie points then you can imagine. ;)

i make personalized cards at Zazzle. anyhow i made like 20 different designs for v-day this year.. not one sold. i feel like a failure! hopefully something else sells...

why don't you work with me! I got nothing except a card from local councillor looking for votes in upcoming general election and that wasn't even for me it was for the house smeh!

so here is a photo of the bracelet!

I want that bracelet!

I don't wear Mickey ears, I wear a PIrate hat, and have photos to prove it..LOL

just ask Darcy

ok well keep ur pirate hate on i am working on something for the men!

ok here you go men!!

photo taken by urs truly(me)

Speaking of things you've created...I think your name signature is so fun! What do I have to bribe you with to get one?

umm nothing really.. i just gotta make one .. oh i do need to know what you want the "name" to say, texasdisneybelle will be pretty long :rotfl: i mean if that is what you want i will make it, but i need to know, and i am doing some today so i can make it today, just let me know what you want..like what do you want the background to be, and what character do you want? or do u even want a character?

oh petals, i got nothing for V-day also, just that bracelet, and that was not even from my own BF!! he didn't get me anything.. but you know what i got him? the silent treatment.

I know right. There have been a lot of people being all sad and down and grumpy. I then remind them that there are 364 other days to worry about. Silly Rabbits.

I've always tried to be a little positive on V-Day. But hearing all the commercials and being surrounded by co-workers that are either married or in a relationship tends to put me in a sour mood. And all of this tends to get me thinking about my past and (unfortunately) the treatment I often got from my peers as to why I am single now to this day. Trust me, I become so bitter that I make a lemon taste very sweet.

ok here you go men!!

photo taken by urs truly(me)

Hey, I like! :) It's simple, and I like the shot and message.

There are worse things than being single......you could be in a bad relationship. :lmao: I felt way more alone when I was married than I do now single. You just have to enjoy life and love yourself, this makes you more attractive to the world than feeling lonely and sad will. ;) pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter