Singles Social club

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Came across the Singles Dating Thread - and was sent over here to chat.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day. The weather in NJ was spectacular for a change.

Looking forward to tomorrow when the kids go back to school! :cool1:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Came across the Singles Dating Thread - and was sent over here to chat.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day. The weather in NJ was spectacular for a change.

:welcome: I am at the end of the NJTP... DMB in De :) where abouts in Joisey?:dance3:

northwest... would that be by Bayonne?? Wehawken ?? etc...

Northwest NJ.

And I'll take a Margarita on the rocks, no salt please!

thats easy!!! :thumbsup2

:drinking1 ... opps I meant to give that to you... :lmao:

northwest... would that be by Bayonne?? Wehawken ?? etc...

thats easy!!! :thumbsup2

:drinking1 ... opps I meant to give that to you... :lmao:

Nope. That would be Northeast Jersey. I'm NW - Hackettstown/Blairstown/Delaware Water Gap.

I am very glad to see you over here ;)

Thanks! :goodvibes

I definitely need to start getting out more!

Was thinking of planning a DIS meet in NYC in November/Dec. Would anyone be interested?

if you make it at Charthouse at Weehawken I will sign up :cloud9:

Thanks! :goodvibes

I definitely need to start getting out more!

Was thinking of planning a DIS meet in NYC in November/Dec. Would anyone be interested?

I could be interested in something around that time....NYC around the holidays is quite nice...

That's what I was thinking. Plus the new Disney Store in Times Square should be open this fall.

Maybe I'll start a new thread and see what type of response I get.

:thumbsup2

go for it, you never know what type of response you will get til u start a thread about it

Holy Crap... Somehow I stumble across Martin's Videos (ultimate tributes to many things WDW)... and the next thing I know it's been about a week and a half since I've made it to DIS. Not only that.. but have almost 100 "reply to thread" notices from the board, and this thread has grown over 10pages.

I guess if you fall into a hole while the world moves on without you, it's good it at least was a Disney hole. :teeth:

Now maybe I'll be able to catch up on the past week's happenings before another week passes me by.

PS: For any of you that may have noticed, yes I turned 30 just a few days ago. Ugh.

30 is not that bad, I am dreading turning 31 because then I won't be 30 I will officially be in my thirties...eek!

Good to know..I just turned 29 and am dreading 30! I feel like a teenager!!! Anyway hope everyone has a fabulous fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!!!! I have nothing special planned..probably poolside....what is everyone else up to?

30 Ain't that bad. I just turned 31 this past June and it really wasn't any different than my late 20's. As for still feeling like a teenager, I wouldn't go THAT far. I didn't know it was possible to have this much fun back when I was a teen. ;)

Wow! Apparently i've been away from the boards a whole lot longer than I thought! Been so busy with back to school prep:teacher: and sick kids:sick::eek: November can't seem to get here fast enough. I need my Disney fix!!!!!!:dance3:
Anyway...hope everyone had a GREAT Labor Day!!!!!!:upsidedow

30 is not that bad, I am dreading turning 31 because then I won't be 30 I will officially be in my thirties...eek!

If it makes you feel any better, 31 isn't so bad. I just hit 40 in July. I had 2 positive things happen that day though. I got to spend some time with someone sweet who I care about and got a huge Pooh Bear as a gift. pooh: I think he's a like 24" or so tall when he sits up. He is lazy though. Everyday he stays in bed all day while I'm gone. :rotfl: But, as was so well stated in Despicable Me. He's so fluffy!

I still don't quite feel 40 though. I've actually have some people ask me if I'm in my late 20's early 30's.

If it makes you feel any better, 31 isn't so bad. I just hit 40 in July. I had 2 positive things happen that day though. I got to spend some time with someone sweet who I care about and got a huge Pooh Bear as a gift. pooh: I think he's a like 24" or so tall when he sits up. He is lazy though. Everyday he stays in bed all day while I'm gone. :rotfl: But, as was so well stated in Despicable Me. He's so fluffy!

I still don't quite feel 40 though. I've actually have some people ask me if I'm in my late 20's early 30's.

none of them feel bad... its just a number. But give everyone a secret... not having your birthday at home is something that makes them better. Never have felt my age, and people dont think Im 42.

Wow! Apparently i've been away from the boards a whole lot longer than I thought! Been so busy with back to school prep:teacher: and sick kids:sick::eek: November can't seem to get here fast enough. I need my Disney fix!!!!!!:dance3:
Anyway...hope everyone had a GREAT Labor Day!!!!!!:upsidedow

I just found out my parents are planning to invest in DVC :cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter