Singles Social club

Sounds good to me! I think u r right about the Jason director using drugs lol Those movies started to make no sense what so ever

Maybe Jason KILLED the director and took over? LOL! I like Halloween too...the original with Jamie Lee...STILL scares me!!!

Maybe Jason KILLED the director and took over? LOL! I like Halloween too...the original with Jamie Lee...STILL scares me!!!

LOL Maybe he did, maybe that is why the movies suxed after part 1. I never got into the halloween movies. Those movies never scared me. I like any movie to do w/ ghosts. Those always peak my interest a lot more.

LOL Maybe he did, maybe that is why the movies suxed after part 1. I never got into the halloween movies. Those movies never scared me. I like any movie to do w/ ghosts. Those always peak my interest a lot more.

Have you seen Paranormal Activities? I shook for an hour after that one :scared1:

Have you seen Paranormal Activities? I shook for an hour after that one :scared1:

I saw it and loved it. Thought it was a good movie. it shook me a little too, but next time I watch it, I rather do it w/ a friend. I watch ghost hunters on sci-fi channel a lot. That is a cool show. I saw shutter island awhile back. Some 1 said thta was scary but it wasn't at all. It just stunk lol

I saw it and loved it. Thought it was a good movie. it shook me a little too, but next time I watch it, I rather do it w/ a friend. I watch ghost hunters on sci-fi channel a lot. That is a cool show. I saw shutter island awhile back. Some 1 said thta was scary but it wasn't at all. It just stunk lol

I only made it halfway through that movie. Just could NOT get into it. I prefer watching scary movies with friends...get a blanket, lounge on the couch with the lights out. REALLY scares you then!!!

I only made it halfway through that movie. Just could NOT get into it. I prefer watching scary movies with friends...get a blanket, lounge on the couch with the lights out. REALLY scares you then!!!

I enjoy watching scary movies too w/ a blanket too and the lights off and friends around too. Best way to do it! Also gotta have some wine available too.

I enjoy watching scary movies too w/ a blanket too and the lights off and friends around too. Best way to do it! Also gotta have some wine available too.

I always have a chilled bottle of wine. My dad IS Italian! Besides, I like relaxing at night on my days off with a movie and some wine. I live near Branson which has a decent winery, so its a good excuse to go...LOL!

I always have a chilled bottle of wine. My dad IS Italian! Besides, I like relaxing at night on my days off with a movie and some wine. I live near Branson which has a decent winery, so its a good excuse to go...LOL!

Nice, I love the ideal of always having a bottle of wine available and ready at a moment's notice. Im irish/italian myself. Living near any winery is always a plus. Wish I lived near one. :mad: LOL

Nice, I love the ideal of always having a bottle of wine available and ready at a moment's notice. Im irish/italian myself. Living near any winery is always a plus. Wish I lived near one. :mad: LOL

LOL...sorry :( Maybe you need to take a trip to Branson? LOL! :lmao:

Maybe I should...LOL if there is good wine, need a great place to eat as well...something italian perhaps

Tell ya what...I'll cook LOL! I mean some mean stuffed shells and Lasagna, and, if youre nice, homemade garlic bread as well :rotfl:

Tell ya what...I'll cook LOL! I mean some mean stuffed shells and Lasagna, and, if youre nice, homemade garlic bread as well :rotfl:

Ok sounds good to me. Love, love lasagna lol I am always nice, so i'm getting that garlic bread girlfriend lol:rotfl:

Ok sounds good to me. Love, love lasagna lol I am always nice, so i'm getting that garlic bread girlfriend lol:rotfl:

Well I use real garlic, and lots of it, so you better bring your toothbrush, or your dating life will be non-existant...LOL! :lmao:

WOW, just realized we kinda monopolized the thread last night...sorry guys :confused: ANYWAY, whats everyone doing today for labor day? Im waiting for the teen to get up to decide what he wants to do. If it was up to hin, he would play video games all day, but Im making him go OUT! LOL!

WOW, just realized we kinda monopolized the thread last night...sorry guys :confused: ANYWAY, whats everyone doing today for labor day? Im waiting for the teen to get up to decide what he wants to do. If it was up to hin, he would play video games all day, but Im making him go OUT! LOL!

You think? :lmao: We might of scared every 1 off with our talk of Freddy and Jason movies lol....

I prefer Michael myers in Halloween. He is a bit more believable then Mrs. voorhees knocking everyone off.

Well, I went to Animal Kingdom. Not crowded at all and I didn't even go till after 11 a.m. Went on the Safari and Expedition Everest, then headed on over to AKL to try and remember the great location my room was in last summer. We had Giraffe and Zebra outside our balcony every day nearly all day. It was awesome. So now I know we were on Sunset Savannah, Kudu Trail room 3306. For some reason it was very important for me to remember that. . .lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter