• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just under 2 weeks until I'm headed to the Windy City for a couple months and then just under 2.5 months until I start pursuing my degree. Better late than never I guess. haha. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy weekend everyone! I took the last two days off school as I was sick, but I'm feeling better now, thank goodness!

I'm really feeling my Disney withdrawals right now too!!! Worked on editing Disneyland pictures all day, after yesterday being in bed all day. :sick:

My DD8 is off to camp and I have a week at home alone and off work before I head on my own get away to BVI, whatever will I do with myself:lmao:

Hi all, I am a long-time lurker. I am terrible about posting. Just wanted to say hey, I live near Hershey and was thinking it might be fun to come out and meet some fellow disney nuts

Hi all, I am a long-time lurker. I am terrible about posting. Just wanted to say hey, I live near Hershey and was thinking it might be fun to come out and meet some fellow disney nuts

please do come out for the meet, it will be fun

My DD8 is off to camp and I have a week at home alone and off work before I head on my own get away to BVI, whatever will I do with myself:lmao:

I'm sure you'll figure something out. ;)

:welcome: to the group! We'd love to have you join us. I'll go ahead and add you to the list on the first page as attending.

Hmmm.....

Kinda missin' the harem now. :rotfl:

you had your turn, now it's time to share!:rotfl:
so true Diva form I took a weekend to go to Cali to see my left coast cousins and watch my bff's daughter graduate. everyone kept asking if I was going to DL (wow do they know me or what) but because it was a quick trip and it 6 hrs away, alas, I saw no Mickey. I did, however, score major cool points with my eleven-year old cousin who was floored when he found out that I had an annual pass to Disney World and that I had gone over 10 times in the last four years. he asked his dad why didn't they have annual passes to Disney and his dad said "because there's five of you!" so of course the 11 yr old asked "well can I go with her??" I answered in my head "ummmm....NO!! Disney is no place for kids!"
looks like everyone had a cool weekend, I am suffering a little bit of jet lag but I'll get over it in a day or two...have to travel out to my favorite office in PA :rolleyes:

so true Diva form I took a weekend to go to Cali to see my left coast cousins and watch my bff's daughter graduate. everyone kept asking if I was going to DL (wow do they know me or what) but because it was a quick trip and it 6 hrs away, alas, I saw no Mickey. I did, however, score major cool points with my eleven-year old cousin who was floored when he found out that I had an annual pass to Disney World and that I had gone over 10 times in the last four years. he asked his dad why didn't they have annual passes to Disney and his dad said "because there's five of you!" so of course the 11 yr old asked "well can I go with her??" I answered in my head "ummmm....NO!! Disney is no place for kids!"
looks like everyone had a cool weekend, I am suffering a little bit of jet lag but I'll get over it in a day or two...have to travel out to my favorite office in PA :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

"ummmm....NO!! Disney is no place for kids!"

:rotfl::lmao::lmao::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

And my weekend kinda sucked actually. i got a bit sick over the weekend which kind of ruined any chance I would've had for enjoying it. :sad2:

...have to travel out to my favorite office in PA :rolleyes:

I'm glad you said that to the Prince and not the pirate: ...The pirate: .. doesn't share...:cool1:

favorite office in PA,, but you've never been to my office..

:woohoo::woohoo:

Moved you into the attending section on the first post.

Anyone else think they'd want to join us??

Well.... except for that whole exploding sun tan lotion in my pants leaving a big black spot incident....

The ole exploding sun tan lotion in pants cover huh? Just be honest with the rest of the board on why that spot was there :3dglasses

The ole exploding sun tan lotion in pants cover huh? Just be honest with the rest of the board on why that spot was there :3dglasses

:rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

Believe it or not... I'm totally serious! Just ask CG since she was there when it happened. Or you could even ask the Diva, pirate:, or TDB.

:rolleyes1

Hershey --- Okay .... I've been back a few pages and I can't see anything about a specific Hershey date. Has it been "set"? Or are you just talking about dates at this point? Any room for more DISfriends? Are the kids allowed to go too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter