Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. :wave2:

I posted a bio in the Singles Seeking Singles thread and there were a few posts in there suggesting to come over here as well...

So hi all! :cool1:

I posted a bio in the Singles Seeking Singles thread and there were a few posts in there suggesting to come over here as well...

Welcome! Pull up a seat, grab yourself a drink and join in wherever! No need to catch up on what's been said, we're a random bunch and change subjects numerous times each page. haha.

I'm totally listening to the Haunted Mansion Holiday soundtrack right now! I can't wait to see it again this fall! haha. How is everyone's weekend?

good morning my touchdown dancers!
so of course being Super Bowl Sunday (yeah I know, some of you have no idea what that is) and for those of you who aren't aware, I am a HUGE NY Giants fan. I also have a personal connection to the game in that one of my friend's nephew is playing in the game today.
so of course today's question is about the game....
if you're not into football, what will you be doing today?
if you are into the game, what do you do on game day? do you throw a party, go to one, spend the day in your man/woman cave, go to the bar or spend the day at Disney (oooh, hard choice, Super Bowl or Disney...)

I'm rooting for the Giants. Hate the Pats. We have a HUGE party at my Mom's place. Bunch of family friends come over and we just chill and watch the game. This year. I am actually more into the commercials.

But, if I WAS in Disney right now. I honestly wouldn't even watch the game. I would be enjoying the parks.

Well, I am more interested in the scores filling my boxes rather than who wins. I have friends in both places. Will watch the game but as DC commented, it is what is on between all the commercials. Yesterday was in Secaucus at a beer festival, and there were many in Giants colors. People would come up to the table and ask what my favorite was, and I would say the Patriots. Some thought it was funny or agreed, the others didn't get any beer..... btw, I was pouring beer from the North Coast Brewing Co and my favorite was Brother Thelonious,a Belgian style abbey ale that was just amazing. So, hope your favorite team wins, as long as the final score has a 5 and a 3 or a 6 and a 2 :)

well all, once again, my G-men took it to the final minutes and took the Patriots out. so my night was good...real good....
how about you???

Well, I am more interested in the scores filling my boxes rather than who wins. I have friends in both places. Will watch the game but as DC commented, it is what is on between all the commercials. Yesterday was in Secaucus at a beer festival, and there were many in Giants colors. People would come up to the table and ask what my favorite was, and I would say the Patriots. Some thought it was funny or agreed, the others didn't get any beer..... btw, I was pouring beer from the North Coast Brewing Co and my favorite was Brother Thelonious,a Belgian style abbey ale that was just amazing. So, hope your favorite team wins, as long as the final score has a 5 and a 3 or a 6 and a 2 :)

I'm with you, Augie! I was only watching to keep track of my boxes & watch the commercials!
:)

A friend of mine was in the Cars.com commercial, I had no idea he was gonna be in it until it aired, pretty cool!

So seeing as I'm finally switching my allegiance back to Disney and getting my Seasonal pass back, I figured I should start making better use of the boards. It was awesome to stumble upon this! I threw up my bio over at the singles board and saw the link to this so I thought i'd say hello!

Hi everyone! Got back Saturday from a great week in Disney. Back to reality and I think a little more prepared to deal with it. I'm planning on starting a TR soon. Had some nice surprises while I was there. I'll let you know when I get started if anyone wants to follow along.

Hi everyone! Got back Saturday from a great week in Disney. Back to reality and I think a little more prepared to deal with it. I'm planning on starting a TR soon. Had some nice surprises while I was there. I'll let you know when I get started if anyone wants to follow along.

Nice to hear you had a great trip. On my last trip to Disney, I had quite a few surprises. Everyday surprises are nice, but even more magical at Disney. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

I've been slacking this weekend....

:welcome: to the group! Feel free to pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink, and join in the fun and debauchary that is the SSC. :goodvibes:goodvibes

good morning my touchdown dancers!
so of course being Super Bowl Sunday (yeah I know, some of you have no idea what that is) and for those of you who aren't aware, I am a HUGE NY Giants fan. I also have a personal connection to the game in that one of my friend's nephew is playing in the game today.
so of course today's question is about the game....
if you're not into football, what will you be doing today?
if you are into the game, what do you do on game day? do you throw a party, go to one, spend the day in your man/woman cave, go to the bar or spend the day at Disney (oooh, hard choice, Super Bowl or Disney...)

I ended up watching more of the game than I was planning too.

And was it just me, or did Madonna actually put on the best Superbowl Halftime Show in recent history?

So seeing as I'm finally switching my allegiance back to Disney and getting my Seasonal pass back, I figured I should start making better use of the boards. It was awesome to stumble upon this! I threw up my bio over at the singles board and saw the link to this so I thought i'd say hello!

:welcome:

We love having fresh meat....er..... New People... Join in the fun here. ;)

:lmao:

Welcome all newcomers....pull up a chair, and tell the bartender your story over a nice adult beverage of your choice.

Life has been crazy since I have been back in Geneva, with travel to all sorts of exotic locations (i.e. Northern Europe in the winter....a vacation destination if there ever was one). Although, for the drun....er...ahh...connoisseurs of fine adult beverages in the group, I did manage to stop in at the Whiskey Experience in Edinburgh. Tasty.

I also did some skiing in the Alps a couple of weeks ago. I am happy to report all legs and appendages remained intact. Plus there are several nice little places to stop for a drink. Ok, I know, skiing and drink not a great combinations...but again I remind you that all appendages and bones are still in one piece.

I was supposed to goto Egypt this week, but as you may know they are in a bit of turmoil again.

It sounds like there is a great deal of good news floating around on the boards – jobs, engagements, relocations, etc. Congrats to everyone!!

Europe is in the middle of a Siberian Winter Front, I think that is what they are calling it,...I call it flippin cold. So I think I will go on vacation somewhere warm.....

Happy Humpday to everyone. Have a great week

Welcome all newcomers....pull up a chair, and tell the bartender your story over a nice adult beverage of your choice.

Life has been crazy since I have been back in Geneva, with travel to all sorts of exotic locations (i.e. Northern Europe in the winter....a vacation destination if there ever was one). Although, for the drun....er...ahh...connoisseurs of fine adult beverages in the group, I did manage to stop in at the Whiskey Experience in Edinburgh. Tasty.

I also did some skiing in the Alps a couple of weeks ago. I am happy to report all legs and appendages remained intact. Plus there are several nice little places to stop for a drink. Ok, I know, skiing and drink not a great combinations...but again I remind you that all appendages and bones are still in one piece.

I was supposed to goto Egypt this week, but as you may know they are in a bit of turmoil again.

It sounds like there is a great deal of good news floating around on the boards – jobs, engagements, relocations, etc. Congrats to everyone!!

Europe is in the middle of a Siberian Winter Front, I think that is what they are calling it,...I call it flippin cold. So I think I will go on vacation somewhere warm.....

We are still here.... Just not very talkative for some strange reason. :sad1:

And sadly... no humping here today.:sad2:

I also did some skiing in the Alps a couple of weeks ago.

Europe is in the middle of a Siberian Winter Front, I think that is what they are calling it,...I call it flippin cold.

I saw some pictures of the lakefront in Geneva, and it looks pretty icey. We are in the midst of one of the warmest winters I can remember hereand it has not been a good ski season. Nice to hear you were in the alps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter