Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Finished two 12 hour shifts so have today and tomorrow off before three 12 hour shifts this weekend. Hows everyone else?

Wow. You work shifts like mine. Last week was a 16/12/12/12 then 3 days off. This week is only 8/12/12/12 and 4 days off.

My back is killing me.

Last night it was a bit chilly. Went to Epcot for the Candlelight Processional meal thing. All I can say is that I didn't care for Coral Reef and I gave my jacket to freezing grandma. She was so cute that I could not let her freeze. I am a layers girl so I was ok.

The processional was lovely and it was great to have a place to watch Illuminations.

Anyone coming down soon bring some types of winter gear. You will need it.

Hey all, just checking in. This is Wedding Weekend so I have lots of friends arriving for my friend Andrea's wedding. Its an eventful wedding and I will post pics on Sunday or Monday. If anyone is coming to town and wants to meet up just let me know. Life has been busy. Thanksgiving was awesome with my SO's family. I cooked up a storm. Anyway, everyone is sick and trying to get well at the moment. Hugs to all.

Wow. You work shifts like mine. Last week was a 16/12/12/12 then 3 days off. This week is only 8/12/12/12 and 4 days off.

My back is killing me.

I bet!! I work two 12 hour shifts one week and 5 the next. Its rough but I love my job :)

Just thought I would jump in to this thread...

I can't believe the temp change here in central PA in the last 2 days...60 on Monday and Tuesday and now 40 today!!! Brrrrr...

Just thought I would jump in to this thread...

I can't believe the temp change here in central PA in the last 2 days...60 on Monday and Tuesday and now 40 today!!! Brrrrr...

If you've lived in PA any length of time, then you should know that's nothing unusual.

I've only been here for about 4yrs and even I know that wild crazy temp swings are normal.

I have lived here my whole life, but I was getting so used to the temps in the 60's and not having to break out the heavy winter coat. I guess it also didn't help that I was in WDW a month ago and I was wearing shorts and tank tops there.

I have lived here my whole life, but I was getting so used to the temps in the 60's and not having to break out the heavy winter coat. I guess it also didn't help that I was in WDW a month ago and I was wearing shorts and tank tops there.

Tell me about it....

:sad1:

Tell me about it....

:sad1:

It was 70 degrees last week in Louisville, Kentucky, but it snowed on Tuesday and dipped to the mid-20s last night.

Just checked the weather forecast for Disney World: partly sunny with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s through next Tuesday. :sad2:

It was 70 degrees last week in Louisville, Kentucky, but it snowed on Tuesday and dipped to the mid-20s last night.

Just checked the weather forecast for Disney World: partly sunny with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s through next Tuesday. :sad2:

Same here in CT, It has been in the 60s for the last couple of weeks, but today it was 29. The weatherman says it will be 60 on Sunday. I did check the weather for WDW for the next 10 days, it looks like it is going to be beautiful.

Happy Friday!!!! What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I have a very busy weekend. I have shopping and cleaning to do. I want to get my Xmas tree, and my son has a soccer game. I hope I can squeeze something fun in. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

Same here in CT, It has been in the 60s for the last couple of weeks, but today it was 29. The weatherman says it will be 60 on Sunday. I did check the weather for WDW for the next 10 days, it looks like it is going to be beautiful.

I have a very busy weekend. I have shopping and cleaning to do. I want to get my Xmas tree, and my son has a soccer game. I hope I can squeeze something fun in. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

The weather talk kinda makes me laugh, here in Houston we don't really get that cold, but we had a little cold snap this week, no where near what the rest of you have talked about!

This weekend my DD7 has 2 theater productions, her theater group is putting on "Jack's Holiday" which is really just "The Nightmare Before Christmas", I cannt wait to see it, they always do such a good job. Tonight is dress rehearsal, tomorrow are the shows, I will be busy helping out!

My plans for the weekend are mostly to sleep... and play some PS3 since it's the main reason I haven't slept a lot this week. :lmao:

The weather talk kinda makes me laugh, here in Houston we don't really get that cold, but we had a little cold snap this week, no where near what the rest of you have talked about!

This weekend my DD7 has 2 theater productions, her theater group is putting on "Jack's Holiday" which is really just "The Nightmare Before Christmas", I cannt wait to see it, they always do such a good job. Tonight is dress rehearsal, tomorrow are the shows, I will be busy helping out!

I seem to recall the Florida and TX people enjoying rubbing in their warm temps last winter too. :rolleyes1

The weather has been a bit brisk here also, but still has been warming somewhat during the day. Makes me look forward to warmer weather in 5 weeks!

All I have this weekend is a 5K Toy Trot on Sunday, and trying to finish raking the leaves in the yard.

I miss helping out when my kids were in elementry school and they would put on plays. The parents did all the set construction, which was a lot of fun.

Have a good weekend everyone! Especially Darcy and the wedding party!

My plans for the weekend are mostly to sleep... and play some PS3 since it's the main reason I haven't slept a lot this week. :lmao:

I seem to recall the Florida and TX people enjoying rubbing in their warm temps last winter too. :rolleyes1

WOW!! How is it a post I just made is timed over 40min in the future? Interesting..... Looks like we may have some weirdly timed/ordered posts again...

I am going to work on catching up on some sleep also tonight. The last two Friday's have been VERY late nights coming home from hockey games in NY (going to see the Bears and the Binghamton Senators play). I just have the Bears game on Saturday and then Sunday is another free day...That is another day to relax!! :banana:

WOW!! How is it a post I just made is timed over 40min in the future? Interesting..... Looks like we may have some weirdly timed/ordered posts again...

....and this one is timed wrong too. According to everything around me, it's only 1:08pm EST.... yet these posts are showing up closer to 2pm.

And the weird thing is that my posts are showing up before yours and I was replying to you...WEIRD!!!! Is it a full moon?!?!?!?

And the weird thing is that my posts are showing up before yours and I was replying to you...WEIRD!!!! Is it a full moon?!?!?!?

Maybe the DISboard server has decided to prove that it's Always 5 o'Clock here and has had a few too many drinks already today? :confused3

It's 52 degrees here in Tucson and it's overcast and been raining off and on for the past 2 days.

I was going to go take my motorcycle out once I got it finished today but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen. *sigh* damn rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter