Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have a drink... unfortunately I don't think it would be wise with my hitting the road in about an hour.

Hope you have a good turkey day and enjoy the chance to actually relax for a change!

Thanks, and don't worry, her family will love you just as she does! Enjoy your Thanksgiving, I will drink and extra for ya...

Thanks, and don't worry, her family will love you just as she does! Enjoy your Thanksgiving, I will drink and extra for ya...

:rotfl: I'm still expecting a large interrogation once I get there.... though with the arrival time they may postpone it until later in the week.

lol...yea I really miss that about Reno. There will be plenty of open restaurants to choose from here, but they're all priced for tourists, and I'm really not interested in a $35 holiday meal.

Yeah I hear ya bud. I'm stuck at my parent's house in Tucson. My mom, brother and I aren't exactly getting along. I'm trying to find a job ASAP so I can move out.

Hello everyone, I have a break from work madness for 1 day tomorrow, so tonight I thought I'd grab a beer and see what my Dis friends are up to. I know many of you are probably traveling or hanging with family, but if your around come have a drink with me on SSC!:goodvibes

I'll have a drink(or 5) with you! I've about had it with living at my parents house. I get yelled at constantly and never get a simple thank you for doing things around the house. It's irritating. No one besides my dad seems to know how to have a civil conversation. Of course they decided to invite my dad's cousins in from cali without telling me and my fiance. I'm a little peeved to say the least.

:rotfl: I'm still expecting a large interrogation once I get there.... though with the arrival time they may postpone it until later in the week.

I'm waiting for that one myself. haha. Have yet to meet my fiance's fam.

you know I'm expecting a text later in the weekend....;)

:rotfl: From me saying I've survived? Or from TDB informing you that her dad killed me?

I'm waiting for that one myself. haha. Have yet to meet my fiance's fam.

How'd you manage that? Leave it to me to not do things the simple way... I'm going from not even meeting her kid, to meeting the extended family.

:lmao:

How'd you manage that? Leave it to me to not do things the simple way... I'm going from not even meeting her kid, to meeting the extended family.

They live in Texas and we're in Tucson currently and we were in Nv/Northern AZ when we met. Have yet to make a trip to Houston or DFW to meet her family. Sometime in the future we will I'm sure.

They live in Texas and we're in Tucson currently and we were in Nv/Northern AZ when we met. Have yet to make a trip to Houston or DFW to meet her family. Sometime in the future we will I'm sure.

:lmao::lmao: Should we all just plan a huge meet in Houston at this point?

:rotfl: I think we should! I'd be able to kill 3 birds with 1 stone. Meeting her family, meeting you guys and getting a tour of JSC. :lmao:

I'm just thinking about how many ties this group seems to have with that area. Beyond the obvious with Tara and TDB living there, I seem to recall several other people mentioning that they either used to live in the area or have connections to it.

Something to think about....

Anyways... time to shut down the comp and start making my way to CT. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

I'm just thinking about how many ties this group seems to have with that area. Beyond the obvious with Tara and TDB living there, I seem to recall several other people mentioning that they either used to live in the area or have connections to it.

Something to think about....

Anyways... time to shut down the comp and start making my way to CT. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

That is true. Didn't think about it that way. It's almost midway between DL and WDW too. :rotfl:

Have a safe trip!

:rotfl: From me saying I've survived? Or from TDB informing you that her dad killed me?:lmao:

either or....her dad won't kill you, you're very charming (hence the prince reference all the time) so you have nothing to worry about. I'll be your character witness if you would like!

Safe travels, DC! Looks like the weather has cleared up for you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I was thinking of going into the city to see the parade but am staying local and doing a turkey trot 5K. Going to use thefour day weekend to catch up on some overdue household chores. One that need attention is the large quantity of leaves that have fallen.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. We celebrated it in Canada six weeks ago and I still can't find the running tights I wore on a 10k race. It was the only time I wore them:confused3:

so how was everyone's day? mine is good cooked everything except turkey and ham!! :) and now watching biggest loser special :)

:lmao::lmao: Should we all just plan a huge meet in Houston at this point?

Yes that would be awesome!!

Getting ready for tomorrow. Most of the family came up from Houston but my kids will not be here. It's ok I'll see my daughter on Friday. Cooking for 35 but grateful my sister is having it at her house.

We are surprising a nephew tomorrow with a flash mob dance...LOL
Love how much fun we have as a family!!!

so how was everyone's day? mine is good cooked everything except turkey and ham!! :) and now watching biggest loser special :)

I spent the morning with my mother working through an impressively long to do/shopping list for her new condo. Then caught the Osborne Lights, and parade + Wishes @MK. Today was all dish shopping and dealing with the driver's license place. Gack.

Hoping to get over to Epcot one night over the weekend to see the Candlelight Processional.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Looks like most of you have fun plans.

I'll be stuck at work for 16 hours! I hope there will be some leftovers...

either or....her dad won't kill you, you're very charming (hence the prince reference all the time) so you have nothing to worry about. I'll be your character witness if you would like!

and I will verify that you are a character indeed... :lmao:pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter