Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you do!

Of course she's around. The Kids and Parents haven't driven her completely insane yet.... and she isn't yet on the run from the law for killing me... So I'd be surprised if she didn't poke her head up occasionally.

(Honestly... in Florida she knew more about what was going on around here then I did....)

I probably have been missing near as much as her! Glad y'all had fun in Florida, wish I could have joined y'all.:)

I probably have been missing near as much as her! Glad y'all had fun in Florida, wish I could have joined y'all.:)

Florida was awesome. :goodvibes MVMCP, Osborne lights, F & W, lunch at the Castle...and hanging out with a few new DIS friends. (sigh) I want to still be there!:cloud9: I wish you could have been with us, too.

I'm glad you are checking in, even though you're busy. I feel the same way, but I try to at least find time to catch up with the conversation. :surfweb:

Florida was awesome. :goodvibes MVMCP, Osborne lights, F & W, lunch at the Castle...and hanging out with a few new DIS friends. (sigh) I want to still be there!:cloud9: I wish you could have been with us, too.

I'm glad you are checking in, even though you're busy. I feel the same way, but I try to at least find time to catch up with the conversation. :surfweb:

You forgot to mention the Tea at the GF, a night at the Boardwalk, and the Festival of the Masters.... ;)

Hello all! I'm checking in! I'm a single mom from Wisconsin. Just got back from Disney two weeks ago, and finally letting myself back on the boards now that I'm over my Disney depression.

Popping in to say hi, lots of new faces at the bar! I am still swamped at work, miss everyone, hope you are all well. Oh, and tomorrow is my birthday!!!!:goodvibes

well since it is now officially your birthday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:bday::cake::jumping1:

so I have located one part of the NE Divas....Lala is closing on her house by the end of the month:banana:. she misses you all a lot and is hoping for a lull in her drama. she said she is in desparate need of a Disney fix....I think she may want to join our little party/gathering next year.

Hello all! I'm checking in! I'm a single mom from Wisconsin. Just got back from Disney two weeks ago, and finally letting myself back on the boards now that I'm over my Disney depression.

Hi to a fellow Wisconsinite! :wave2:

Whoa! How could I forget the tea!? That was one of my favorite parts.princess:

:goodvibes:goodvibes

It was surprisingly good.

My Favorite part? hmmmm.... Could be "DISAPPEAR!! DISAPPEAR!" or "...and we're walking....and walking...."

Maybe me being in the middle of a Belle Sandwich?

hmmmm.....

Nope! It's getting to spend a few days with my princess! (And much more relaxed days then we had in October) :goodvibes:goodvibes

:welcome: to the group! Pull up a chair and pour yourself a drink! You'll find that we can be quite a fun group when you get to know us.

well since it is now officially your birthday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:bday::cake::jumping1:

so I have located one part of the NE Divas....Lala is closing on her house by the end of the month:banana:. she misses you all a lot and is hoping for a lull in her drama. she said she is in desparate need of a Disney fix....I think she may want to join our little party/gathering next year.

Tell her we miss her too....

....and did we decide on when we are doing the Disney meet?

The other night we were outside in tshirts...today its freezing!!! LOL! How is everyone?

:goodvibes:goodvibes

It was surprisingly good.

My Favorite part? hmmmm.... Could be "DISAPPEAR!! DISAPPEAR!" or "...and we're walking....and walking...."

Maybe me being in the middle of a Belle Sandwich?

hmmmm.....

Nope! It's getting to spend a few days with my princess! (And much more relaxed days then we had in October) :goodvibes:goodvibes

:welcome: to the group! Pull up a chair and pour yourself a drink! You'll find that we can be quite a fun group when you get to know us.

Tell her we miss her too....

....and did we decide on when we are doing the Disney meet?

I don't think we did. it sounded like most people liked the month of October; there are multiple events going on and the crowds are relatively low. however if we are thinking about October, the closer you get to Halloween the more crowded it is for MNSSHP. it is easier to get tickets for that event earlier in the month...just my two cents.

The other night we were outside in tshirts...today its freezing!!! LOL! How is everyone?

Cold.

I don't think we did. it sounded like most people liked the month of October; there are multiple events going on and the crowds are relatively low. however if we are thinking about October, the closer you get to Halloween the more crowded it is for MNSSHP. it is easier to get tickets for that event earlier in the month...just my two cents.

I'm all for earlier in the month.

Oh... and last night I finally got around to posting a lot of the pics from this Disney trip on FB. I'm gonna post the October Pics and the Kennedy pics tonight....

DC, TDB, Diva and the others that I missed at the end of the weekend. I apologize. Life got in the way and I ended up having lots to take care of plus a cardiac conference that I didn't know about till my boss let me know. . .crazy busy weekend. Glad you all had a great time. Sorry for missing out. At least this time I had advance warning and was able to talk to all but DC before life spiralled out of control.

hello!! been a while been busy with work just got back from wdw and going to be moving to FL!!! woot woot!! how has everyone been?

DC, TDB, Diva and the others that I missed at the end of the weekend. I apologize. Life got in the way and I ended up having lots to take care of plus a cardiac conference that I didn't know about till my boss let me know. . .crazy busy weekend. Glad you all had a great time. Sorry for missing out. At least this time I had advance warning and was able to talk to all but DC before life spiralled out of control.

This is actually the problem with living here. I actually have life events going on here. I must work to make a living and when I vacation I want to get away. . .haven't figured this out yet but know that I will soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter