• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been the since it started, and even in college I didn't miss an anniversary, now I've been the directress of a 30 member gospel choir for 13 years now and it is so much fun...and yes I love it more than Disney (shhhh...don't tell them though):rotfl:
I'm sure that one of our trips will cross and we will absolutely hook up to hang!

wait wait wait... where in dee heezzy did it say you weren't gonna be there? :sad: Oh well, I know if you love it more than Disney it must really be special! We'll miss you!!

Hey everyone, :wave2: I'm Stacey princess: and I'm 29 and have always been a Disney princess. I have been separated from my ex for nearly 2 years and we are going through the divorce process (finally). I have a 2 y/o DS :car: who is obsessed with Cars and we will be going to WDW to celebrate his birthday and mine in September (he turned 2 on July 15th) but my present to him was to stay in the new cars wing at the AoA resort. I'm looking so forward to it. I am looking forward to chatting with you guys and meeting other singles that share our love for Disney :cheer2:

I was thinking WS open, then spend the day/night having fun! The Duffy store is the first thing you see entering WS from FW if you walk straight back from the fountains, Mexico is just to the left.

I haven't booked my flight yet but if I am tracking correctly I expect a drop in price soon and will book. Thinking I will be friday the 12th -sunday the 14th. I am glad I am not the only one waiting on an AP discount for my room!! Should we do the *party* after a day of drinking at EPCOT?

Also, I have never gotten to eat at Via Napoli, I may try to get a group going for lunch Sunday before I head home. DD8 is stuck on San Angel and won't let me book anything else in EPCOT, let me know if you'd be interested. I do have the TIW card. :goodvibes

EPCOT does tend to close early...ish.... so I guess doing the party after the EPCOT day could be doable... (and interesting depending on the sobriety state of the group. lol)

I'll update the first post with some tentative details.

Oh, I missed a lot today! I wish I could go to the October meet, but my dates are set for early November... So close!!!

Also, is anyone else super obsessed with the Olympics like I am??:cheer2:

Sounds like you may need to make 2 trips. ;)

Hey, everyone... Single 30-year-old guy here. Looking forward to chatting on the boards! Have a good night!!

Hey everyone! I'm a long time lurker of the dis boards but still new to posting. I just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Jenn, will be 34 next week( the 9th), and am from the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Also I will be visiting WDW aug 29th through Sept 2nd.

Hey everyone, :wave2: I'm Stacey princess: and I'm 29 and have always been a Disney princess. I have been separated from my ex for nearly 2 years and we are going through the divorce process (finally). I have a 2 y/o DS :car: who is obsessed with Cars and we will be going to WDW to celebrate his birthday and mine in September (he turned 2 on July 15th) but my present to him was to stay in the new cars wing at the AoA resort. I'm looking so forward to it. I am looking forward to chatting with you guys and meeting other singles that share our love for Disney :cheer2:

:welcome: to the group everyone! Feel free to pull up a chair, Order yourself a drink, and jump right into the conversation. We always love having new people join in the fun around here! :goodvibes:goodvibes

wait wait wait... where in dee heezzy did it say you weren't gonna be there? :sad: Oh well, I know if you love it more than Disney it must really be special! We'll miss you!!

Sadly, If I recall correctly, The Diva won't be able to make the October meet since she'll be down in the islands having fun of a different sort while we are at Disney.

I'll take a Lapu Lapu, although I'm sure it won't be the same since the Rum Pirate pilfered the Bicardi.. just as well at 3 in the afternoon :lmao:

I'll take a Lapu Lapu, although I'm sure it won't be the same since the Rum Pirate pilfered the Bicardi.. just as well at 3 in the afternoon :lmao:

Make it two Lapu Lapus, please! :) It's been that kind of month!!

Ask and you shall receive :thumbsup2

lapu.jpg

there is plenty of BAcardi, Rum, the resident pirate prefers Calico Jack :cool1:pirate:

Yum.. so it's 5:00.. What's everyone got planned for this evening?

I'm stuck at work for another 2hrs. After that... gotta get some gas in my car on the way home, and figure out what I'm doing for dinner. One of these days I need to actually make a grocery run and do some dishes. :rotfl:

Beyond that.... maybe some olympics? not much else on

We'll make this easy on everyone: Lapu Lapu's all the way around and a double rum and coke for the pyrate ;-) welcome to all the newbies!

We'll make this easy on everyone: Lapu Lapu's all the way around and a double rum and coke for the pyrate ;-) welcome to all the newbies!

:woohoo::woohoo::drinking1

Also, FYI, First post updated with tentative details for the October meet.

this is why you are THE BArtender, make it diet though or my dr will kick my butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter