Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
hmm when did I turn into fools gold..
Gold now you are talking....;)
Finally home from work but not out of the woods yet. I am on call tonight and work all day tomorrow. . .and from the look of the board at work, I won't get out of there even at the regular time tomorrow. . .Oh well, at least I am not on call this weekend.
I do move to my new pad (across the driveway) Saturday. . .yay.
On call suxs that is the great thing about my job NO on call!:thumbsup2
Yay about the move!
It's true! The wench does like to come out to play. It's what we do during our sleepovers after the pillowfights. Right ladies?
Right don't forget the drinks...
Ones!!! You are correct. Oh innocent one.:lmao:

I AM the innocent one!;)

y'all are a mess... I know Im not innocent, but trying my best to always remember which forum I am on at what time... LOL

Right now watching "Mob Wives" Its weird... my finger is on the remote but I just can turn away.

y'all are a mess... I know Im not innocent, but trying my best to always remember which forum I am on at what time... LOL

Right now watching "Mob Wives" Its weird... my finger is on the remote but I just can turn away.

I haven't seen Mob Wives. Right now I'm on a reality tv kick and watching both AI and The Voice (which is way better than I thought it would be).:happytv:

;)

I AM the innocent one!;)

Do I have to go back 101 pages to verify that?

No you are all innocent and sweet Disney Princesses. Just as much as us guys are Charming Gentlemen or Pyrites.

Oh did I mention 24 more days....:woohoo::yay:

Me thinks I might have to partake in this booty shakin.:cool1:

I am definitely a princess.princess: I just need a guy who loves the princess, but appreciates the wench.pirate:
;)

Houston is 4 1/2 hours away!!! Hmmm... bet that would keep the arguments down to a minimum.:laughing:

shouldn't that be respect the Wench?

Do I have to go back 101 pages to verify that?

No you are all innocent and sweet Disney Princesses. Just as much as us guys are Charming Gentlemen or Pyrites.

Oh did I mention 24 more days....:woohoo::yay:

Me thinks I might have to partake in this booty shakin.:cool1:
If I say it enough I might start believing it....
hmm I like nurses, you like gold..let
s talk..:cool1:
I like a lot of things.....;)
I am definitely a princess.princess: I just need a guy who loves the princess, but appreciates the wench.pirate:
;)
I think I might fit this????
Check out my new tag...:rotfl:

Under a month very cool....I have to wait until August:mad:

Well, Im about to turn in...have an 8am Office 2010 training session with one of our 70-something year old Executives. That should be fun. :sad2:

As I always do, I try to end my day reading a postive quote, affirmation, or yoga mantra.. So, I wanted to share with you all my quote for tonight (and hopefully will redeem myself from all my undisney-ish comments today :lmao:)

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson​

Wow, I'm amazed by all the nurses on here!!! I've been on post intensive and rehab and about ready to go to the float pool to get away from the drama!! Thank goodness for visits to Disney and occasionally regaining sanity!!!

I keep trying to get on and post, but being away at work all day I come home and there are pages of replies and no way for me to catch up :eek:

umm apparently not really..

har·em   /ˈhɛərəm, ˈhær-/ Show Spelled
[hair-uhm, har-] Show IPA

–noun
1. the part of a Muslim palace or house reserved for the residence of women.
2. the women in a Muslim household, including the mother, sisters, wives, concubines, daughters, entertainers, and servants.
3. Animal Behavior . a social group of females, as elephant seals, accompanied or followed by one fertile male who denies other males access to the group. EXPAND
4. Facetious or Offensive . a group of women associated in any way with one man or household: Father joked that he had a harem of five daughters.
COLLAPSE

You aren't helping.

:rotfl:

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised you're still willing to settle for the video. You're going to see me in a couple months. If I were you, I'd be going for a live performance.:rotfl:

Hmmm... Video before the trip... Live performance in person.. and maybe another video souvenir from the trip?

;)

he's going to hate me...LOL

It definately crossed my mind.

Although, I think the next couple pages which your post led into is helping to make up for it. :rotfl:

"Erection Collection"
I looked it up on the Internet.;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:worship::worship:

Just choked on my diet Coke

umm isn't this supposed to be a family friendly website..LOL

We are the dark underbelly of the family friendly site.

It came from a dictionary. So I guess it falls under educational??? Sorry, but coasteraddict asked the question and I couldn't let her down. Man, DC is going to die when he reads this. Wait, I mean "be sorry he missed it."

:laughing: It just gave me something great to read when I finally woke up! :)

Oh, I see. . .so its sort of a love/hate relationship. . .love the booty, tolerate each other. . .

Is it bad that My first reaction to this was "I know several people who's relationships/marriages can be described the exact same way."

:rotfl:

I am sure he is sorry he is sleeping right now. . .lol

Not really. I was enjoying my sleep. I also slept better today than I have in awhile.

I personally think it's funny, and agree DC will be disappointed that he missed it

It's so nice to know that everyone still thinks of me while I'm in bed.

(Some possibly more than others. ;) )

Um, I think I'm going to "no comment" this. I'm already in enough trouble. *goes and stands in corner* :flower3:

Hmmm... Just gives us a better view of the booty. :rotfl:

I keep trying to get on and post, but being away at work all day I come home and there are pages of replies and no way for me to catch up :eek:

Well As i mentioned a few pages ago to someone else, The nice thing about this thread is you don't really NEED to catch up if you miss a couple pages since we jump topics so often that 4 pages back could be 6 topics ago. The result is you can just jump in at any time. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter