Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad it is Friday. My job is actually quite enjoyable but I feel so drained from all the training I've had from the past two weeks that my brain needs a rest.

I hate training classes. They bug me to death. . .lol. Makes me want to sleep and keeps me brain dead. . .lol.

Of course the first day I have off I wake up the same time I have to wake up for work. Curse your routine!

I FINALLY got the scripts for my pain meds filled. I remembered I had a script for some vicodin I never filled and took that to the pharmacy. I couldn't tolerate the pain anymore and driving to Ft. Myers wasn't an option. After not sleeping since Wednesday night, I finally got some rest. I feel so much better.

I FINALLY got the scripts for my pain meds filled. I remembered I had a script for some vicodin I never filled and took that to the pharmacy. I couldn't tolerate the pain anymore and driving to Ft. Myers wasn't an option. After not sleeping since Wednesday night, I finally got some rest. I feel so much better.

I'm glad you were able to get some rest and you're feeling better! :goodvibes

Thanks Darcy... definitely a wonderful, blessed and relaxing Mother's Day to the Mothers. Enjoy!

Ditto. Happy Mothers Day to all the Dis-Moms. Hope you have a great day.

Just 'nother DISmale wishing all the mothers on here a great Mother's Day as well. Hope the day was a great one for you all. :)

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. :)

Ditto. Happy Mothers Day to all the Dis-Moms. Hope you have a great day.

Happy Mothers Day to all the dis-mom's on here!

Just 'nother DISmale wishing all the mothers on here a great Mother's Day as well. Hope the day was a great one for you all. :)

Just wanted to wish all the moms a very Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you all for the Moms day wishes. . .for those who are moms, Mother's day wishes to you as well. To the guys and those who are not moms. . .thanks for the wishes. . .

Thanks for all the mother's day wishes and a very happy mother's day in return :)

We had a wonderful day today, hanging out with my "2nd Mom" (Mom of my best friend since 5th grade, over 25 years now!) and her family. Called my Mom too, and got to wish a happy mothers day to many friends :)

Now, I just have to survive the month and a day until we are Disney-bound :lovestruc

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes DISgals and DISmales!

I am so excited tonight because I bought my plane tickets for the end of September!:dance3: It'll be a short Friday to Monday trip and solo. Yay!:beach:

I REALLY hate feeling icky. Think the fact that it's starting to get so bright and the days are lasting longer are starting to screw with my daytime sleep schedule. I finally had to bite the bullet and buy some blackout curtains for my bedroom.... here's hoping they do the trick this week and help me get better sleep than I had last week.

And then here's hoping that the ability to sleep will finally help me stop feeling quite so bleh.

A Navy seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a "Bin Laden." The bartender says "Whats that?" The seal replies, "two shots and a splash of water." pirate:

HAHA!!

Here was one of Saturday Night Live's skits on the subject. Tina Fey doesn't make a half-bad Ariel. :rotfl:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/239638/saturday-night-live-mermaid#s-p2-sr-i1

And here's something else. Lonely Island's latest... "Jack Sparrow"
http://www.hulu.com/watch/239640/saturday-night-live-digital-short-jack-sparrow#s-p1-sr-i2

Is it just me, or does Michael Bolton look a bit creepy as a pirate or Forrest Gump?

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes DISgals and DISmales!

I am so excited tonight because I bought my plane tickets for the end of September!:dance3: It'll be a short Friday to Monday trip and solo. Yay!:beach:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter