Singles seeking Singles thread?

Another reason is because, for me atleast, I'm looking for a girl who loves Disney because I plan on getting married in Disney, working there, and living near there.... so what better place to find someone that shares the same love for disney then here... however I'm hoping to meet someone in the college program =] lol

I couldn't agree more. I think that people think I am crazy when I say my dream is to live near disney, work for them, and my first step is doing the CP. People at my college just look at me, like really. My dream wedding is at Disney, doesn't have to be at the castle, though that would be amazing, but really I could eat, sleep and breath disney in the end

My dream wedding is at WDW too! :bride:

Though, I do want it at the castle but the problem with that is that Swan Landing/Deck/whatever it's called is the closest to it you can get and the wedding will have to be at 8am and you need big bucks to be able to afford it with everything else. Maybe in a decade or so when I'm actually getting married I won't have a problem with being awake that early and I'll have $75,000 to give Disney, though they don't need any more money... :headache:

this thread is like going nooooooo where lol.....Isnt there anyone out there thats lookin at all? =P...Im livin in Orlando now and still work for Disney =)...just PM if your interested...i am bi lol..

Hey everyone I live near Disney am a CT there. Just moved to the area a month ago, did the CP last fall and fell in love with the area! If you are down here and ever want to hang out let me know!

I'm single as well, didn't find anyone my first cp, but maybe this next one i might, Fall 2011

planning on going full time there since i'm trying to transfer to Full Sail University

anyone wanna talk message me :D

oh and i did live in the castle in bunk beds, but that's only us fairy godmothers in training ;)

:wave2:

Hey guys :) My name is Robin, I am 18 years old and currently live in Colorado. I am applying for Spring 2011 Career Start, just awaiting an email >.< . I am hoping to meet some awesome people down there, either way I am planning on going down there. I would love to meet a Disney guy who loves it there just as much as me :)

I would love to find a girl that loves to laugh and enjoys toy story as much as I do. :)

I <3 <3 <3 Toy Story!!! It's my favorite Disney movie!!! My 2nd fav is Little Mermaid. Does anyone live in the Kansas City, Missouri area?? I'm looking for a guy!!!!!

I'm single and looking to find someone down there as well. After my CP, I hope to go seasonal while I finish my last year or so of school. Then hopefully I'll be living near Disney for good.

I actually plan on moving down there permanently in January whether it's with the Disney Career Start, or on my own. My true home is Florida, I am going to make it work :) Colorado has just been temporary lol.

I'm hopefully moving to Florida sometime in the next two years! I totally agree, it would be the best to meet someone at Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live down here in Miami and am totally looking for a Disney Boyfriend :D 18 and at FIU if any of you guys are interested? lol I was like born and raised at Disney, and I'll be up in orlando sometime this December if anyone wants to meet up? :) any interested boys send me a message? <3

I would love to do the CP but unfortunately my school doesn't offer it. Though my school is only an hour away from the World so I can go pretty much whenever I want. And I know this is late, but my dream wedding is at Disney as well. But believe it or not there aren't many guys down here that are as into Disney as I am, it's pretty sad seeing as it is so close to my school.

i would love to meet someone in disney while i am participating in the program. Like someone who is nice, kind, and someone who could just be with you in a real relationship...

sorry just rambling ><

I love to meet someone who likes me for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter