• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles seeking Singles thread?

hollisterluva92

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone was interested in having a singles seeking singles thread? I know that there's one on the adult thread but I was hoping that us college kids would try it! If so, i'll start a new thread!

Why would you look for singles on a Disney message board???:confused:

(wishes there was a smiley that could more-so convey my utter confusion and astoundedness)

(wishes there was a smiley that could more-so convey my utter confusion and astoundedness)

Well, I'm not a single, but my boyfriend is in love with Disney too, and it's SUCH a selling point! We took our first trip to Disney World in May and it was so much fun. Haha, so anyway, that's why someone might look for a fellow single on a Disney message board. :)

Another reason is because, for me atleast, I'm looking for a girl who loves Disney because I plan on getting married in Disney, working there, and living near there.... so what better place to find someone that shares the same love for disney then here... however I'm hoping to meet someone in the college program =] lol

I am so up for one trying to find a guy who likes disney or at least knows disney is hard :/ and the guys I usually meet ignore me once they see I have disney tattoos :)

Another reason is because, for me atleast, I'm looking for a girl who loves Disney because I plan on getting married in Disney, working there, and living near there.... so what better place to find someone that shares the same love for disney then here... however I'm hoping to meet someone in the college program =] lol

I also plan on getting married, working, and living near WDW. It has been my dream to work there ever since I was a child. I'm planning on doing the college program and I'm so excited!! :goodvibes

yeah and disney truly is the happies place on earth i met my boyfriend there last summer and we've been inseperable ever since :lovestruc

I don't see why It's that weird. People come on here because they want to talk to people who share their interests. So it would be a little easier for some to get a relationship started if they knew the person shared at least one of their interests.

I guess most people agree with me

I definitely don't think it's wired. Even if you don't end up finding someone to love, you at least find a guy (or girl) to talk to about Disney which is virtually impossible at my college haha

i think its cool to have one. Like i know with me i loooove disney and not many guys i meet do so it would be cool even just to talk to some other guys that would like disney as much as i do .

ive been to disney over 60 times if not more since i was a baby. i ended up taking my 1st steps there actually and ive been on 14 disney cruises so far and many more to come.

i too looooove disney. and also plan on getting married in disney or on the disney cruise, working there or on the ship and living near there . ive been saying that since i could talk. its been my dream to go to school close to disney. its pretty sad that one of the only things that makes me happy is disney and the disney cruise. as long as it has to do with disney im there and happy

I am single and am really starting to fall in love with the orlando area.. if there are any single girls that want to talk and be friends feel free to send a message :) Of course 26 might be to old for the college folk not sure lol..

:thumbsup2 My dream is to get married in disney haha & i'm doing the college program next fall, hbu?

I totally agree <3 <3 I want to live near there, i've always wanted to get married there, and I'm going to do the college program in a year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter