Singles over 35 club AKA Wish I was a cougar

Hey Bill...greetings from a fellow Tarheel. Where in NC are you? I currently reside near the "cesspool of sin" also known as Asheville. :lmao:

I'm at the other end of the state, towards the coast. Well not quite...about three hours from there. A small town called Rocky Mount. Maybe you've heard of it :)

I'm at the other end of the state, towards the coast. Well not quite...about three hours from there. A small town called Rocky Mount. Maybe you've heard of it :)

Of course...drive by every time I am headed to my 2nd favorite place on earth (behind Disney of course)....the Outer Banks!

Of course...drive by every time I am headed to my 2nd favorite place on earth (behind Disney of course)....the Outer Banks!

heading to Holly Springs in a couple of weeks!!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi all, I am jumping on board here:

First Name: Karen

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: hazel/ dk brown

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Occupation: school- working towards Library tech diploma, and working part-time

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: anything and everything Disney, reading, walking,

Favourite Disney movie: If I had to pick one it would be Beauty and the Beast, with Tangled being a close second

Favourite park: Love them all except for Animal Kingdom - haven't been to AK yet but hopefully going to DW next year.

Have a great Disney Day everyone :)

Name: Holly
Location-NJ- about 20 min south of Philly
Age- so close to 40 I can touch it- just like Disney World :)
Ethnicity- caucasian - but go to Disney enough look alittle Spanish - love that Florida glow!
Shape- curvey sometimes more curvey ,sometimes less.- not hung up on it
Kids- one DD
Pets- two fish, two hermit crabs, two cats, and a parakeet- zero partridge I'n a pear tree
Profession- Production Manager for a water purification company.
Hobbies- besides Disney- kayaking, softball, and doing my own home repairs
Fav. Disney movies- Pirates of the Carribean. Cartoon movie-Love sleeping beauty, Aladin and snow white.
Fav. Disney park-Magic Kingdom

A bit about me and who I am looking for- I am a kid at heart who will still watch a cartoon when DD is not home. Family is the most important aspects of my life- I can't date a guy that smokes- (allergies and dd has mild asthma). I am not shallow and think the good stuff that people have to offer comes from within.- oh I am also going to pick DD up I'n one hour for a short trip to Disney for along weekend with my niece and sister!!!

I am looking for a fun, "Goofy" guy- no Dopey's or Grumpy's. If you don't know what a rope drop is- I am probably not for you- I am a total morning person.

what happen now??? where's everybody ??? :confused3

I figured I'd killed the thread... I seem to have a knack for doing that.

Anyway... anyone going to 24 hour Leap Day at MK?

Michelle

Let me jump into the over 35 pool.

I am a Disney Prince who recently moved to Tallahassee, Fl. And next weekend is my first visit to WDW since moving to Florida.

How was your 1st weekend of the year ??? Mine was consumed making Disney Dollars :cloud9:

Hello palmtreelover08 aka Holly,

I'm a single male Disney lover who not only knows what rope drop is, but probably lives not too far from you.

Jim

well!!! the 2nd weekend of 2012 is almost here.... Anybody have plans????

Tomorrow comes out the 3D event for Beauty and The Beast but I am more interested in watching the short clip of Flynn marrying Rapunzel!!!!! Hopefully work let me go see it !!! :rolleyes1

well!!! the 2nd weekend of 2012 is almost here.... Anybody have plans????

Tomorrow comes out the 3D event for Beauty and The Beast but I am more interested in watching the short clip of Flynn marrying Rapunzel!!!!! Hopefully work let me go see it !!! :rolleyes1

Nothing special.

NOT!!!

I am returning to the magic for the first time in over a year. :banana::banana::banana:

I figured I'd killed the thread... I seem to have a knack for doing that.

Anyway... anyone going to 24 hour Leap Day at MK?

Michelle

I'm dying to go but I don't think I'll be able to make it happen. I'm a night person......parks open 24 hours is a dream come true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter