• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

nurse.darcy said:
Hey there KC, welcome back. Lets see. . .CTNurse and TheBigE got married, I am getting married in March and DC and his girl are getting married in September. That rounds out the couples stuff. There are tons of new peeps on here and us regulars keep hanging around having fun.

I guess that is it in a nutshell.

Congrats on all nuptials!! Very cool!

Disney_Fanatic25 said:
Saw World War Z yesterday and it was pretty awesome! Probably one of the only book to movie adaptations where I liked the movie more than the book ( although I enjoyed the book also) best zombie flick in a long time!

Must be good - usually the book is better. Sounds like the perfect summer flick.

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Anybody's here have a S4? I currently have an iPhone 4 ad REALLY need to get a we phone. It's either the iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4

My brother has one. He loves it. I was looking at them the other day and want one now!

Hi everyone!!! Wow, it sure has been a while!!! I was a part of this group way back in the beginning when it first started. Look how far it has come!!!! I've been trying to catch up a bit to see what is going on around here and did I read that you are engaged/married and have a kid now DC???? Congrats!!!! Any other exciting news from some of the originals??? Hope to jump back in where I left off...I've missed this group!!!

:welcome: back!

Darcy kinda filled you in on some of the nuptials. She forgot DISMeri who got married recently and TexasDisneyBelle who got married last year.... and of course our Bartender who got married awhile ago now.

We've also got a couple meets planned already for this year. Details are on the first post of this thread if you wanna check them out and possibly join in the fun.

Speaking of meets....

Hershey Park meet this Saturday. About Mid-week I'll send out a PM to all the Maybe's and "Attendings" with my contact info and whatnot to help us get everyone together. If you want to come, or think you may want too, Please speak up and let me know so that you get the information!

For those who are on the fence or what some more of an idea about Hershey park, www.hersheypark.com. There are also discount tickets available to be purchased at Giant stores in the area. Anybody who needs a hotel, let us know and we can try and help you find one nearby.

I totally missed the announcement about the Hershey meet this Saturday! I may be able to come but it depends on finances. I just found out (as in on Friday) that my position no longer exists, so it would be nice for the distraction...

Speaking of job loss, I had already been planning to move to FL in January. With the aforementioned job loss, looks like it will happen when my lease is up in September/October. Any tips? I am open to anywhere in Central FL, Orlando, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, etc. and I'm obviously going to need to secure employment... Anyone know any good companies? I mean, besides Disney... I'm not against working for them, but I will need to make more than $8-$10 an hour...

Any help would most definitely be appreciated!

Hi everyone, I am back from the BVI! I haven'y caught up since I was gone for so long, instead I am just gonna jump back in!:goodvibes

I totally missed the announcement about the Hershey meet this Saturday! I may be able to come but it depends on finances. I just found out (as in on Friday) that my position no longer exists, so it would be nice for the distraction...

Speaking of job loss, I had already been planning to move to FL in January. With the aforementioned job loss, looks like it will happen when my lease is up in September/October. Any tips? I am open to anywhere in Central FL, Orlando, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, etc. and I'm obviously going to need to secure employment... Anyone know any good companies? I mean, besides Disney... I'm not against working for them, but I will need to make more than $8-$10 an hour...

Any help would most definitely be appreciated!

I'll add you to the list as a maybe.

As for the florida move.... What kind of work do you do? it might help us figure out what to suggest. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everyone, I am back from the BVI! I haven'y caught up since I was gone for so long, instead I am just gonna jump back in!:goodvibes

:welcome: back! Hope you had fun.

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Anybody's here have a S4? I currently have an iPhone 4 ad REALLY need to get a we phone. It's either the iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4

I have an S3 - my 1st smart phone -OMG! I love the phone but I'm kinda clueless about all it's features (I need to hire a 10 yr old!) What I like about the S3 is that it's got a big screen but it's lightweight and it's easy to use as an actual phone. Never had an iPhone but I know people love them.

I'll add you to the list as a maybe.

As for the florida move.... What kind of work do you do? it might help us figure out what to suggest. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Administrative, marketing, event planning (hospitality type). Any tips would be accepted!

Whats up guys?
It been while (about a year.)
Gtt my first real job, and between that and school, the dis boards had to take take the back seat, but I digress.
I liked my first solo WDW tri[ that I just booked a solo trip to DL! So excited! Im going August 4-7th. Ill be in California until the 10th, Ill be meeting a long lost relative. So it will be pretty eventful.

So what have I missed?

Whats up guys?
Gtt my first real job, and between that and school, the dis boards had to take take the back seat, but I digress.
I liked my first solo WDW tri[ that I just booked a solo trip to DL! So excited! Im going August 4-7th. Ill be in California until the 10th, Ill be meeting a long lost relative. So it will be pretty eventful.

So what have I missed?

I like your barbie quote..funny :)

Hi everyone!!! Wow, it sure has been a while!!! I was a part of this group way back in the beginning when it first started. Look how far it has come!!!! I've been trying to catch up a bit to see what is going on around here and did I read that you are engaged/married and have a kid now DC???? Congrats!!!! Any other exciting news from some of the originals??? Hope to jump back in where I left off...I've missed this group!!!

Welcome back!

I don't know anything about the S4, but I love my IPhone 5. I'm not happy with AT&T, but that is a whole different story. When we move back to the States we will not be using them, but we still love our IPhones.

Erik and I have decided we need to take one of those trips after seeing your pictures.

Administrative, marketing, event planning (hospitality type). Any tips would be accepted!

Good luck with your search!

Whats up guys?

So what have I missed?
Welcome back, there is way to much to recap, unless DC wants to, he is pretty good at it. Just have a few drinks and it will be like you never left.

www.universalorlandojobs.com

;)

And seriously.... I'm thinking I may need to apply for a job I saw posted there. :lmao:

You know, with the hospitality type experience I'm sure there could be a ton of potential around the area with all the convention hotels and locations around the Orlando area. It might be worth doing some DIS-Networking. I wonder if the pirate:'s daughter might have a line on some potential openings or people you might want to check with.

Whats up guys?

So what have I missed?

Welcome back, there is way to much to recap, unless DC wants to, he is pretty good at it. Just have a few drinks and it will be like you never left.

Hmmmm....

Honestly, If you just read the past 3-4 pages to catch up, There have been a few returning players lately so most of the updates can be found there. :goodvibes:goodvibes

If only I was only enough to drink... Haha

Wait.... we check ID's around here?! Since when?

Hey everyone. I've been lurking around this site for too long now. Figured I would join up and this would be a good place to jump in. How are you all doing on this Tuesday?

steven05 said:
Hey everyone. I've been lurking around this site for too long now. Figured I would join up and this would be a good place to jump in. How are you all doing on this Tuesday?

Welcome!! Join on in this is a good group of people. My Tuesday is good. Found a new bookstore so I'm happy Lol how is your Tuesday?

Welcome aboard.

Honestly, If you just read the past 3-4 pages to catch up, There have been a few returning players lately so most of the updates can be found there. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Wait.... we check ID's around here?! Since when?

Haha,I think Im caught up.

Welcome!! Join on in this is a good group of people. My Tuesday is good. Found a new bookstore so I'm happy Lol how is your Tuesday?

Thanks! Sounds fascinating, hard to find decent bookstores now. Mine isn't too bad. Caught up at work, finishing up packing for a work trip I'm leaving on in the am, and off to hang out with some friends, have a drink(s), and maybe play around on the guitar in a jam session.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you sir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter