• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Agreed.

Are we tracking who is a yes/no/maybe?

I'm a 'probably' ... don't see why i wouldn't make it down this year, but I am a little concerned about my job situation as the year goes on.

Time wise I'm more partial to something in the 10/16 - 11/5 window. Although 10/3 - 10/8 is probably doable for me as well. F&W is nuts on the weekend anyway (as we saw last year), but I think we'd want to avoid opening or closing weekend.

If the dates decided on are towards the end of Oct, the sooner I know the better, as I'd probably be looking to book a preferred spot at Ft Wilderness for the RV, and they fill up fast and early. If my parents skip thier usual late Oct trip this year, I'm leaning towards POR solo

The Pyrate needs to find his way out this year. . . 1. I know its been a rough year but you need a vacation and 2..a release.

1. you have no idea how bad, I need more than a vacation, more like a new life/fresh start.

2. not touching that one LOl pirate:

Just stopping in to say hi. I was in here a lot a few years ago. Looking for a disney loving guy which there are a lot of I see lol.

1. you have no idea how bad, I need more than a vacation, more like a new life/fresh start.

2. not touching that one LOl pirate:

:lmao::lmao: I was debating making my own comment, but figured I should probably at least TRY to behave... ;)

Just stopping in to say hi. I was in here a lot a few years ago. Looking for a disney loving guy which there are a lot of I see lol.

:welcome: back! We missed you.

As for the meet guys, Let me know when you want to do it, and then I'll update post 1 with the details and even start tracking the yes/no/maybe's.

You can put us down as a maybe. We have so much happening this year and not sure if we can make it, but are going to try. We did have a blast last year.

I thought my life was crazy busy. . .lol. . .happy days.

put me down as a maybe pirate:
Oh I might have to make sure you make it. . .just because you need time away. Life will continue on with us or without us. . .it just is. . .

You can put us down as a maybe. We have so much happening this year and not sure if we can make it, but are going to try. We did have a blast last year.

Just for the record, I am a maybe too, will depend a lot on dates picked and how much vacation I have left by then. I kinda travel a lot...

Just for the record, I am a maybe too, will depend a lot on dates picked and how much vacation I have left by then. I kinda travel a lot...

well make sure you save some time pirate:

Hi all. Recently single and found this thread. Decided this time around want someone that loves Disney as much as I do. I live about two hours north of the mouse in Title Town so would love to meet in Oct and have an adult disney experience.

Plans for the Oct meet sounds fun! But I'm planning middle to end of Nov (hopeful!) So if anyone else is there around then let me know :)

Hi all. Recently single and found this thread. Decided this time around want someone that loves Disney as much as I do. I live about two hours north of the mouse in Title Town so would love to meet in Oct and have an adult disney experience.

Welcome to the party!

Possible "yes" for me in October too! Waiting to see what my siblings college breaks are looking like, before I know my dates and if I'll be solo or not!

I am a maybe for October, if I do wind up going it will be the first weekend, there is a race in Disney on the 5th. If I can't make it in October I will definately be down in January for the marathon weekend.

DisNorth said:
Plans for the Oct meet sounds fun! But I'm planning middle to end of Nov (hopeful!) So if anyone else is there around then let me know

Hi this is my first post on this board but I'm planning a November trip Nov 9 _14 just me and my friend.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Sort of quiet around here as of late. Not much going on my front except for work and sleep. I did drop by my parents place over the weekend ... they're RV travelling through early October, but mentioned that they could book at the Fort for mid/late October or early Nov.

With the RV at the Fort, this could mean an outdoorsy beer/wine gathering before hopping the boat over to the MK or MNSSHP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter