• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Going to the Bon Odori Festival in Charlotte on Saturday with my DD. The Matsurzia drummers in Epcot are going to be there!

For the folks heading down during the F&W Fest, it looks like the kiosk menus have been posted. I'm especially happy that they are stepping up on the beer front, and look to have some really good choices this year. Really looking forward to enjoying the Dogfish Head Namaste, Cigar City White, Rogue Choc Stout, and Innis/Gunn while strolling Epcot.

Also planning on doing the 3D Dessert party w/ the Sweet Seats option on 10/25.

For the folks heading down during the F&W Fest, it looks like the kiosk menus have been posted. I'm especially happy that they are stepping up on the beer front, and look to have some really good choices this year. Really looking forward to enjoying the Dogfish Head Namaste, Cigar City White, Rogue Choc Stout, and Innis/Gunn while strolling Epcot.

sweet!! where's it posted? I can't believe the 3D dessert party is after I leave...someone in Disney hates me!:sad1:

Quickly glanced over the list on the DIS.

BOO! Caribbean Booth is not there this year....

YAY!! Our Dragonberry Colada has been moved to the new "Refreshment Port" booth!

:drinking1:

(And for those who've seen me the past 2 years with that drink... That picture is pretty accurate with how fast I'll down them.)

DCTooTall said:

YAY!! Our Dragonberry Colada has been moved to the new "Refreshment Port" booth!

(And for those who've seen me the past 2 years with that drink... That picture is pretty accurate with how fast I'll down them.)

I loved those too! So glad they are back

Evening folks!! Just got off a plane this morning from FL attending 2 family funerals. Will be back down on the 16th to attend a wedding and a job interview (haaaaaaaaaay!!) I Went back to page 1 for the F&W meet up and before I book my flight and stuff, wanted to know who is going and if anything is planned?? I see everyone is a maybe lol. Lemme know looking to be there Oct 24-27. Thanks

I can say it is accurate, I saw him last year! Not even a new baby slowed him down :)! Sad I am missing y'all this year if a meet happens, but we need to talk about a meet in the new year as well for those that cannot make Oct...

I can say it is accurate, I saw him last year! Not even a new baby slowed him down :)! Sad I am missing y'all this year if a meet happens, but we need to talk about a meet in the new year as well for those that cannot make Oct...

Yes, Lets!! I want to come!

Evening folks!! Just got off a plane this morning from FL attending 2 family funerals. Will be back down on the 16th to attend a wedding and a job interview (haaaaaaaaaay!!) I Went back to page 1 for the F&W meet up and before I book my flight and stuff, wanted to know who is going and if anything is planned?? I see everyone is a maybe lol. Lemme know looking to be there Oct 24-27. Thanks

I'm not sure anyone has confirmed they will actually be at the meet yet... Other than probably Jagfanjosh who is our official organizer this year.

I know Rachel and I won't be able to make the official meet over the weekend because I'll be taking her parents to Universal (to avoid the F&W weekend crowd).... But we'll be in the area from the 24th-11/6 if anyone wants to get together outside of the official meet.

Is that an offer to plan it? ;)

:rotfl:

Ok
The PA Ren FAirre starts this weekend
the first 2 weekends they have buy one get one free special on tickets with special code when you order online

Please note: Faire coupons will be available at the coupon partners below starting July 23, 2013. See below for participating locations.
wawa hess, turkeyhill and burger king

the past 2 years there has been talk of either a meet at the fairre or of individuals going I once again will be getting a season pass and attending most weekends. so if anyone is interested in a meet, or just meeting up with me... let me know
pirate:

October is an awesome time for F&W Fest, it's slow and you can enjoy the kiosks at a pleasurably pace.

Enjoy the planned Dis meets or the mini Dis meets

Best wishes for all in the upcoming month's ... meets or just a good time :cool1:

nom_nom_zps1c4ce451.gif
Nom Nom

Well ya know. . .Middle of March is looking good for a meet. . .lol. Lots of friends from past versions of the Singles thread will be there. . .plus some from this version. Just sayin.

I'll be down 10/23 - 10/31. I've got a few dinners planned with my parents and my schedule is starting to fill up with F&W events as the info is released, but I should be around for whatever may be going on during that timeframe.

If anyone is interested in doing any F&W Events or tours, here's what I've got booked or plan to attend:

- F&W Mixology Seminar 10/25 6 PM
- F&W 3D Dessert Discovery W/ Sweet Seat Upgrade 10/25 8 PM
- Wild Africa Trek 10/26 12:30 tour slot

Most likely I'll add some of the daily culinary/wine demos depending on what the presenter schedule looks like when it's released. Last year I really enjoyed the Niege Apple Wine and Yachtsman Steakhouse demos. And the highlight last year was attending the Lasseter Winery seminar for ~$14 and getting to meet John Lasseter.

Ok
the first 2 weekends they have buy one get one free special on tickets with special code when you order online

Please note: Faire coupons will be available at the coupon partners below starting July 23, 2013. See below for participating locations.

the past 2 years there has been talk of either a meet at the fairre or of individuals going I once again will be getting a season pass and attending most weekends. so if anyone is interested in a meet, or just meeting up with me... let me know
pirate:

On a similar note, the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI is still going on weekends through Labor Day (including Labor Day Monday). I won't be there this weekend but intend to be there the next Saturday, 8/10, for those interested.

Ok

pirate:

Depending on how my foot is doing by the next to last weekend in August (Aug. 23-25), I might try to go to the Ren Faire on the 24th. That is the same weekend as my family reunion. I will let you know closer to the time. There is no way I can walk the Faire grounds with a boot on.

ok, I have 5 minutes to drop a quick note...this has been a crazy week for me, 3 nights in a row I've been awaken for some major issue going on either at work or at home so I have had zero sleep this week...however, I did receive my TIW list of events for F&W and the menus for the kiosks....yeah...I'm gonna be fat and happy by the end of the week but poor.:( I saw a lot of the events I want to go to like the kitchen memories and party for the senses...OMG so can't wait!!:banana:

ok, I have 5 minutes to drop a quick note...this has been a crazy week for me, 3 nights in a row I've been awaken for some major issue going on either at work or at home so I have had zero sleep this week...however, I did receive my TIW list of events for F&W and the menus for the kiosks....yeah...I'm gonna be fat and happy by the end of the week but poor.:( I saw a lot of the events I want to go to like the kitchen memories and party for the senses...OMG so can't wait!!:banana:

I'm already down close to 10 lbs in preparation for this year's F&W. Even with all the walking in the parks, I still gained 8 lbs last year.

I know some folks that attended Emily Ellyn's Kitchen Memories last year, and loved it. I've done the Discovery of Cholcoate event, and thought it was well worth it. I also had tickets to the Swan/Dolphin Classic last year, but accidentally embalmed myself at CT/BigE's shindig and somehow missed that event :confused3

Really curious to see the daily food/wine deminar schedule, but I heard that info may not be released until just before F&W reservations open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter