Single Rider RSR

jkstewart1800

DIS Veteran
At WDW you have to be 7 to ride alone in the single rider line. At least that was true last year. I know that there have been some changes to age limits at the parks as of late.

What is the DL CA rule for single rider?

And while we're on the subject, has anyone have any tips for single rider line/ride at Radiator Springs Racers?

Thanks!

You DO have to be at least seven to do single rider.

Definately utilize this if you can--sometimes it's only a 5-10 minute wait, and the longest we've waited in this line is 25 minutes.

I realize that others have waited longer than that at much busier times!

You DO have to be at least seven to do single rider.

Definately utilize this if you can--sometimes it's only a 5-10 minute wait, and the longest we've waited in this line is 25 minutes.

I realize that others have waited longer than that at much busier times!

We're headed to DL on the 19th of May for 6 days. I hope the crowds will be light because of it being right before Memorial day.... we'll see. It was the best we could do....

Sorry for the hijacking!

What is the queue like? Would I be missing some great things in the regular queue if I took the single rider line?

The single rider line for RSR is awesome, but, no, probably not appropriate for children under 7. Heck, we've seen kids go single-rider that are clearly over 7, but still too young to be unsupervised.

Sorry for the hijacking!

What is the queue like? Would I be missing some great things in the regular queue if I took the single rider line?

As for missing anything, there isn't really much to see in the regular queue. The single rider follows along the side of it past a couple of interesting things, but by the time they split, the regular queue is pretty much just a twisty line.

I've only ever done the single rider line with rsr. I personally don't want to wait 90 minutes to sit next to my friends or family. However I still was able to sit next to my friend twice doing the single rider line. I don't know how that worked out but it happens.

I have done FP line, single rider line & regular line. First, your child must be 7 to enter the single rider line. DS10, was asked every time " how old are you?" when we entered. ( he is super small).
Second, you miss nothing by going in a single of FP line ( that queue is not that exciting).
Enjoy! I hate rides~ but loved RSR!!

As for missing anything, there isn't really much to see in the regular queue. The single rider follows along the side of it past a couple of interesting things, but by the time they split, the regular queue is pretty much just a twisty line.

I have done FP line, single rider line & regular line. First, your child must be 7 to enter the single rider line. DS10, was asked every time " how old are you?" when we entered. ( he is super small).
Second, you miss nothing by going in a single of FP line ( that queue is not that exciting).
Enjoy! I hate rides~ but loved RSR!!

Thanks! I'll be sure to focus on SR then, since I'll be solo anyways!

Realize that if you are with friends, you will be split apart. DD and I have Ap to DL, and all of the times we have used the single rider lines we only rode together once.
As for the que, I can't tell you what you'll miss because I still haven't been all of the way through it. I've been half way through but then it broke down, so we left. When the lines is less, I'm planning on going through the que so I can see it.

After using FP and wide right (so three rides for us over two days), we convinced DD8 to do single rider and see the ride at night. She loved Matterhorn, Splash and Grizzly with us, and was feeling adventuresome.

We walked up together. At the top of the queue, Dh went first. We had a waiting spot (Lizzy Suites sign) if DD got in somehow off the ride before us.

She ended up racing her dad, an winning, which was beyond cool for her. Now she only wants to do SR line.

I would not let her wait in line alone, nor do that option for a ride she has not experienced before. But with a little planning, it was a great option for us!

I figure we'll use this as the kids are pretty big. My plan is to send DH first, then the two kids, then me last, so the kids are sandwiched between us. Never having been there, I don't know what the exit is like. Will we have any trouble seeing each other afterward?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter