• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single rider lines???

soloflyer

Earning My Ears
What rides or attractions have "single rider lines" ay Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure? How have the crowds been at these two parks lately. Am going middle of August.:D

USF has them on Jaws and MIB. IOA has hem on Spider-Man, Fearfall, and Huk. ET and JPRA used to have one, but i haven"t seen it in a while.

Here's a tip for hulk, the singles line and express line are seperated by a small chain. Once you tell the guy you're on the singles line just go to the other lane and you'll get express.

He He He. I noticed the same thing. You'll probably get yelled at if you try.

Single rider on Hulk takes longer, because they're filling the back 3 rows with express.

It works great on Dr. Doom and MIB.

Originally posted by lp316
Here's a tip for hulk, the singles line and express line are seperated by a small chain. Once you tell the guy you're on the singles line just go to the other lane and you'll get express.

do not try it if there is a 6'4" tall guy wearing a spiderman shirt near-by. he has been known to say something especially in the MIB line:smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999

do not try it if there is a 6'4" tall guy wearing a spiderman shirt near-by. he has been known to say something especially in the MIB line:smooth:

Actually...he won't say anything...he'll just step on you!!! :rolleyes:

Line jumping should be punishable by death according to some! :mad:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter