Single Rider Line

andyman8

DIS Veteran and WDW Passholder
Traveling to DHS to days after the Fourth of July (sixth of July) and was wondering how much time using the single rider line at RnRC would save us. According to RideMax, we will have a 67 minute wait in the regular standby queue.

ETA: I hear the line "closes" at times when the standby is extremely high. Do you think it will "close" on my date? Should I plan on it being open or closed? Thanks again for all the speedy responses!

depends on how crowded it is when you get to the ride. If you go first thing in the am you can almost walk on. As the day get later then the wait is longer. I always use the single line for RnR and it usually is very fast from opening to about 11.

I would say hit TSMM for fastpass then go ride RnR and TOT while you wait for your fastpass.

depends on how crowded it is when you get to the ride. If you go first thing in the am you can almost walk on. As the day get later then the wait is longer. I always use the single line for RnR and it usually is very fast from opening to about 11.

I would say hit TSMM for fastpass then go ride RnR and TOT while you wait for your fastpass.

We were thinking about riding around 2pm. How long do you think it will be?

It took me about 15-20 min in oct. I think most of that was walking through the lines then there was a bit of a wait but it only started in the launch room. I think standby was about 45 min. Dunno if that helps.

It took me about 15-20 min in oct. I think most of that was walking through the lines then there was a bit of a wait but it only started in the launch room. I think standby was about 45 min. Dunno if that helps.

So would a 30-35 minute wait sound like a good "guestimate" for July 6 around 2pm?

I would imagine so? I always go in dead times. But I think that it sounds good!

yes, my husband just said you could probably ride it 3 times on single rider versus the one on standby and he is a VERY avid user of all disney single rider lines!

Great! Do they post the Single Rider Line wait times at the front of the Single Rider line? Thanks! You all are quite helpful!:thumbsup2

Depending on how crowded the park is, they may close the single rider line. I've been when the single rider line is closed because the stand by wait is so high.

Depending on how crowded the park is, they may close the single rider line. I've been when the single rider line is closed because the stand by wait is so high.

That could be a problem. What are the chances they close it on July 6 with crowd level 9? Doesn't sound goo:(

What are the chances that the Single Rider Line will not be operational on July 6?

anytime we have done the single line we always end up with who were goign with in the first place and one time on test track my husband was in the seat behind me. so we do it all the time

But again, my concern is that the line will not be "open." Should I plan on using it or not for a visit to RnRC on July 6? Is it rare for it to "close" or is that only during Xmas day or something when the park is about to close because it has reached capacity? Any info or insight is greatly appreciated and thanks for the speedy responses!

I have never gone in the summer before, we usually go in Dec. I have seen the single rider line closed before but not for very long. What I would do if I were you, is check the single rider and see what the wait time is or if it is closed. Then if it is closed I would go FP it and maybe try another ride until your FP time arrived.

I love single rider. My family does the ride together just to get the pic then we alway do single rider.

Not sure how many people know but when you go into TSM when you are half way through you can mention to the CM that there is only 2 of you (or 1) and they will allow you to go up that stairway that never seems to get used. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter