Single rider line rides?

Karmel96

Wherever you go...there you are!
Can anyone tell me what rides in WDW have single rider lines? I know some of them-RnR, EE, TT- but I know there must be more! I'm hoping to take advantage of them as much as possible on my next trip (1 Week :cool1: ).

Thanks!:yay:

Actually I think the 3 rides you mentioned are about it. I've used it for EE (literally walked on twice in a row) and TT (about a 5 min. wait.)

The 4 attractions that have "single rider lines" :)

Test Track
Rock-n-Roller
Expedition Everest
Mission Space

Mission Space no longer has a single rider line - so we're back to the three in the original post.

When we were there in August, Toy Story Mania had a single rider line. We went in that line after standing in line for over an hour for our first ride. Single rider really sped things up for both Test Track and EE.

Marsha

When we were there in August, Toy Story Mania had a single rider line. We went in that line after standing in line for over an hour for our first ride. Single rider really sped things up for both Test Track and EE.

Marsha

They closed the single rider for Toy Story Mania at WDW. They still have it in Disneyland (but no fastpass).

The ones in the original post are the only ones I know of. And since I noticed that the OP has young children, just thought I'd mention that they are pretty strict about the single rider line and breaking up parties. If you go through with your children, they will likely not be riding with you or with each other. Just thought I'd mention it because at TT in December we witnessed a group getting very nasty with the CM who told them that the child would ride alone with another family - they were insistent that one of the parents had to go with the child. If you don't think your child is old enough to deal with meeting up with you after the ride, etc, the single rider line is not a good choice. I've also seen people argue with the CM at the loading zone at EE - he finally asked them "what part of single rider didn't you understand?"

If the child is old enough, it can save a ton of time! DD and I have used it since she was about 12. Dh doesn't do roller coasters and Test Track jerks him around too much so it was just me and her. It saves a bunch of time! We would just pick a spot to meet after the ride. Usually there wasn't much of a wait in between us.

OMG I was so frustrated 4 weeks ago in the single rider line at EE - there was a large tour group in the line, and either they really didn't understand what the single rider line was for, or they were trying to get out of waiting in the regular line...they argued & argued that they had to stay together, there were 12 of them & they HAD to ride all on the same ride, and this line was for them, they shouldn't wait in the regular line, etc. etc. Funny how they didn't know how to speak english until the CM herded them to another area & then they complained to each other in english. They got their way & all got on the ride together, which was frustrating to those of us watching from the single rider line, as well as from the line of people who were waiting for 45+ min. to get on!

We did single rider with kids 9, 12 and 13. One of the adults went first, then the kids, and then the other adult. THat way the kids were never alone on either end. My DS13 went on EE with the single rider about 4 times in an hour. Marsha

Thanks all! I guess I was thinking there were other single rider ride lines (possibly SM or BTMR), but I was wrong! (Although those would be good ones to have it for!) The good news is that I don't have to worry about my kids; they ain't comin' on this trip! (Just me and a friend for the marathon!)

over thanksgiving they didn't have a single rider line for tower of terror. the one for test track and RnR worked GREAT! we rode RnR about 6 times in an hour!

I believe the minimum age for the single rider line is 7 years old. I know this because at the TT single rider line the CM asked me the age of my son, and I said "six, but almost seven", and he replied "that second number would be a much better answer." ;)

We loved the single rider line for EE!! My DH and I were there with our 2 small boys, so it was nice to get to get through the line quick to experience the ride.

Yes the single rider line is great when the parks aren't busy!!! We have used it several times with our DD who is 8 years old. Just like a previous poster, one adult goes 1st...then our DD and then the next adult. A CM at EE told us that on average typically on EE there are 2 to 3 single riders per train so there is a high chance you could be on the same train as one of your family members!!!

On our recent trip to DW from 12/13 to about 12/18 or 12/19 the single rider lines on TT and RnR and EE were sometimes as high as 25 to 30 minutes. On 12/23 we were at Epcot and TT's single rider line was 80 MINUTES!!!!! Yes folks...that's correct! The regular line was 130 minutes...the lowest we saw the single rider line get for TT that day was 70 minutes. So if there aren't any fast passes left for the day this is still a better option...but a long wait. At least you can wait in line together as a family!

But on other non-peak time trips we have waited very little time and usually no more than 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter