• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Parent Meets

Single dad (43) going with ds (12) and dd (6) staying at All-star Music. We're going to celebrate my dd turning 7 on Aug. 10th.

Single Mom 34 with DS 12, DD 10... going down Sept 19-28th...:yay: staying offsite but will be at disney most days...just missed out on free dining :sad2:

LOL We leave in a month and I'm super stoked!!1:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

First mommy-baby trip and I'm looking forward to having a huge blast of fun:goodvibes ...lol I say to ppl that the trip is for him, lol only it's no secret that it's really for both of us:cloud9: At first I thought I wanted to meet up with people but the prospect of it being 'our thing' has won over that idea. Lol :tink: and the countdown begins!!!!

LOL We leave in a month and I'm super stoked!!1:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

First mommy-baby trip and I'm looking forward to having a huge blast of fun:goodvibes ...lol I say to ppl that the trip is for him, lol only it's no secret that it's really for both of us:cloud9: At first I thought I wanted to meet up with people but the prospect of it being 'our thing' has won over that idea. Lol :tink: and the countdown begins!!!!

I hear ya on that. I was hoping other family would join but now i AM REALLY excited that it is just us...which is how we live our lives, just the 3 of us. This trip is to celebrate us,the new and improved 'us'. just so happened it was planned the same year as the what will you celebrate. LOL

Can't wait to get back to Disney to try out the OKW castle pool. I let my son choose which room we will stay at (usually based on the pool :lmao:):cool1:

I love this idea! My 8 year old son and I will be going April 25- May 1 2010, if anyone else is there the same time! :yay:

I am calling it ADVANCED planning!!!! Looking at Dec 19th thru 26th 2010. Any others going around this time...Let me know!!:woohoo:

I am a single mother of a 6 year old boy. He is 50'' tall but does not like to ride some of the more thrilling rides like I do. We found this out last summer at Universal Studios. I am looking to chat and get to know another single parent that is going to WDW from March 21st-27th, 2010 to utilize the child swap program. We are staying at the Pop Century and will be arriving sometime in the afternoon on saturday. I appreciate the feedback.

Single mom of two DSs - ages 21 and 16. My oldest usually keeps a different schedule during trips and likes to do his own thing. Now my youngest has informed me that he wants to explore the World on his own. So it looks like our family trip is quickly becoming a solo trip for me :lmao:

We'll be staying at Pop Dec 17th - Dec 26th. I am really looking forward to being at WDW on Christmas day!!! :cool1: Anyone else going then?

Hi,
I am a huge fan of Disney Parks:love: and I am planning a trip Disney World at Orlando FL some time next week.:woohoo: (maybe 1/13-1/17) This would be my very first trip to Disney and i'm very excited.:cheer2: Meanwhile, i think it would be better to meet someone to hang out together because it would be boring :guilty:if it's just me and my mom, who will come from Beijing, China. I will meet her in FL and join a tour agency that offers airport pickup and accommodation in Orlando. I found some Chinese travel agencies in NYC offering great deals of Disney trip package for only $316/person for 4 days including two theme park tickets and 3-night hotel, but not airfare. They also have "but 2 get 2 for free" event that allows you to get discounted price at $250/person. So I am looking for two females or one-mother-one-child group to share the promotion Disney package with us.:teacher: If you're interested, please contact me ASAP. I live in New York and if you too, We can go to the travel agency together and sign up for the trip and save money while enjoying the great adventure!
Thank you. :hug:

I am calling it ADVANCED planning!!!! Looking at Dec 19th thru 26th 2010. Any others going around this time...Let me know!!:woohoo:

Hi MsMulan -

We'll be there too!!! :woohoo:

During our trip last month, I booked a Bounceback trip for the same dates in 2010 - December 17th - December 26th :cool1:.

We will be staying in a cabin in Fort Wilderness.

It will be myself, and my two DSs - ages 22 and 17.

Headin to the "world" feb 14-21 with two 6 year olds. Would love to meet up with some fellow DISers. Allstar music here we come!!

I have season passes and live right up the road. I have a 4 y/o Little girl that is already obsessed with Disney. Always willing to go to disney.

Hi MsMulan -

We'll be there too!!! :woohoo:

During our trip last month, I booked a Bounceback trip for the same dates in 2010 - December 17th - December 26th :cool1:.

We will be staying in a cabin in Fort Wilderness.

It will be myself, and my two DSs - ages 22 and 17.

That sounds very exciting. I will have to keep you on my list. My DD will be 14 at the time of travel.

That sounds very exciting. I will have to keep you on my list. My DD will be 14 at the time of travel.

Please do! The older my DSs get the less I see of them once we get to WDW. Our family trips are turning into solo trips for me :lmao:

We will be going back the 22nd-29th :) My son will be 4 by then, but I am bringing along another single momma with her two kids ages 4 and 2. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter