Single Parent Meets

Hi Everyone,
I'm a single dad (55, Brooklyn, NY) travelling with my DD (age 21 and will be hanging mostly with 2 friends), who is probably going to spend a good deal of time in the parks alone.

If any nice ladies would like to meet up we will be staying at Pop Centure the week of August 4-8 '08.

This is our umpteenth time at WDW and everytime we walk into the park it always seems like the first time.

TTFN!

Joe

single mom to DS (14months time of trip) looking to meet other single parents or parents to meet up with.
Staying at POR

Single mom, 39 DD12 traveling between June 27 - July 6. Would like to meet others and find riding partner for DD. I have vertigo making it very hard to enjoy most of the rides.

Hi Everybody!!!

My two kids and I are going to WDW during the above mentioned time this August. I am hammering out the details of our hotel today. Will most likely stay off site.

I am interested in sharing planning ideas. I have done Disney solo with my two kids before and would be glad to chat with anyone planning to do so. And don't worry, its a piece of cake, you will have a blast!!

Of course, would be interested in meeting up if schedules mesh.

Have fun!!!!!

Two guys being irresponsible July 26-29.
m_c80592fb65ef70ce3ea1ac9339112129.jpg

(disneyland though)

There's a thread around here that lists out all the abbreviations. Some of them just tend to get downright obscene in the ammount of thought needed to decode.

As in,
DAMMPRSY = Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride....Starring You!
MNSSHP - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

!~$@#%^@#
anyhoo, here's the link..
FAQ-ABBR

Wow that's a lot to remember...I have trouble remembering to put punctuation let alone all those other symbols....hehehe

Anyone going in mid November? Going with DD8, and DD6, DS6 and getting sooo much grief from my mom about going down by myself!

Anyone going in mid November? Going with DD8, and DD6, DS6 and getting sooo much grief from my mom about going down by myself!

I have not taking my 3 alone yet, they are 12, 8 and 6 but I think Disney is one of the best places to take your kids as a single parent...I know it is a stress free vacation for me...once we arrive at the airport, we rely on disney transportation, etc...We are going the week after Thanksgiving...so don't let her rain on your parade. It will be magical memories your kids will remember years to come.

I have not taking my 3 alone yet, they are 12, 8 and 6 but I think Disney is one of the best places to take your kids as a single parent...I know it is a stress free vacation for me...once we arrive at the airport, we rely on disney transportation, etc...We are going the week after Thanksgiving...so don't let her rain on your parade. It will be magical memories your kids will remember years to come.

I am a single mom with DS 13 and DD 9 and I'll be down there the same time as you ..... maybe we can meet so the kids can do a round on Splash Mountain or Test Track. :thumbsup2

Trying to squeeze a few days down there the last week of July or the first week of August (probably end up being the latter) and maybe a quick one again the first weekend in October (if I don't buy a scooter, that is :) )

But, the big trip will be over the Thanksgiving holidays!

Our first trip ever to Disney with all of the Christmas decorations up!

We are going the week after Thanksgiving...so don't let her rain on your parade.

I am a single mom with DS 13 and DD 9 and I'll be down there the same time as you ..... maybe we can meet so the kids can do a round on Splash Mountain or Test Track. :thumbsup2

I'll be there with my son (7) the first week of December ... anyone else?

Hey everyone i hope u all have a good trip down there and i will be down there hopefully around christmas time next year.. i am single 30 yr old male with a 7yr old daughter also who will looking forward to meet other single parents down there when i am going

Me (46) Dad traveling with DD (9) on our first cruise! I've been to WDW before, but they just started constructing Epcot! Staying at the Swan before embarking the Wonder. Would like to meet with others. :cool1: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter