• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single parent child swap

tigereye

Mouseketeer
Heading to WDW in a couple of weeks. On rides where I've got a hesitant rider, does anyone know if I can child swap with my oldest (12) in the roll of the other "parent". IE, can I ride with my middle son while the oldest and youngest wait and then "swap" and let the oldest and middle ride without waiting in line again?

Thanks,

Mike

You may be misunderstanding the purpose of Baby Swap. It's meant to be used when a child is too small (doesn't meet the height requirements) to ride a particular ride. It's not for children who don't want to ride, even if their big enough. Now, it may all depend on the CM working the turnstiles, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

My friend has 4 kids and they are from 13 to 6 and her oldest has done the swap with her and has never had a CM tell her that she could not do it. Her DH doesn't do Disney so she goes with the kids.:confused3

It sounds fine to me - just let the cast member know your plans. 12 year olds can baby sit siblings, so why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter