Single on Disney Cruise

fit_guy

Earning My Ears
My family will be taking an Eastern Caribbean cruise in November. I will be the only single/unattached member of our large (23) party. I have been on cruises before but never one designed as a "family" cruise, like Disney. I know there are "adult" areas, events, and activities on the ship. My question is, what is the likelihood of other singles on board (specifically women)? And if so, are there particular areas, events and activities which are good to meet them?

Any and all information is greatly appreciated!

I am a single mom....and had a great time. I did however, notice single women but not a whole bunch of single men lol....so your in luck!!! You will have a blast.....even without a women!!! Disney is the best!!!! :) Enjoy

In the course of 39 cruises, we too have run into many single women cruisers but only one single man. I think you will have a good time! Be sure to go to the events like 70s Night.
Barb

When are you cruising in November? You may want to check on the cruise meet board and see if there are other singles going when you are. My daughter is going on a cruise by herself this November and that's what she did to meet others.

I always noticed in the navigators that there were many receptions set up for singles to meet each other. You should have no problems. Make sure to volunteer to be a judge at the Gloria Gaynor show. You will love it! :teeth:

I'm a single female sailing on Oct. 23 Western. I am hoping I will be able to meet someone!!! Sounds like the chance of any single males being on the ship is slim.

Hey Fit Guy,
Rocadonismom is going solo on our cruise too! Read back a few pages on our cruise meets thread!

I remember seeing on the Navigator that there was a activity just for your age group (early 20's). So they do try to get you together with others your age early on in the cruise.

Originally posted by rjones69
I remember seeing on the Navigator that there was a activity just for your age group (early 20's). So they do try to get you together with others your age early on in the cruise.

Thanks for the info, but I'm a little out of my 20's.

Thanks for the info, but I'm a little out of my 20's.

Yeah so???
Doesn't mean you shouldn't go and check out the talent of the 20 year olds ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter