• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single mom with young and middle children in parks?

mommyoeo

Mouseketeer
If this is in the wrong place, please move it for me!

If I take my 3 kiddos to the parks without DH, how will we work out rides? My DS3 can't ride things like Dino, EE, etc, but my older children, DD6 and DD8 will ride anything.

Can I stay with them in lines and then somehow be waiting for them at the end of the rides too? I'm worried that someone will grab them before I can run around to the exit and get them myself.

Of course, we can do baby stuff only, if we have to. But I think the girls would be fine to ride without me, as long as they knew I'd be with them before and after the ride.

Any suggestions would be great! TIA!

Christy

The 3 yr old will not be allowed to go into any lines that he is not tall enough to ride the ride. So I think you are going to have to stick to rides only that the 3 yr old can ride too. I at least would not feel comfortable letting my 6 and 8 year olds go on anything without an adult along.

Really that is not too many things that you will have to skip this time. Hope you still have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter