Single Men

Hey Timmy, Can't wait to hear from you. :flower3:

Hmmm, I live in VT, lots of cold weather here. My 2 favs are to snuggle warm in bed with my electric blanket and to take a long, hot bath...yes, I'm a lazy one!!!

Let me start by saying its nice to see Mel and T back :goodvibes

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.

By: Lou Holtz

10% = code you get from AP or Visa Card or just a code from WDW

90% = doing Disney math... making sure you pick up all the OT you can get... you sell stuff on EBAY while you shop for bargains to bring to your next trip... you compromise with husband/wife/kids about everything till you pay off that code you use from the 10% above..

Time at Disney with Friends and Family and Disers... = PRICELESS !!!

Great thought there Timmy :hug:
When it is cold like this what do you feel like doing ???? "remember rated G answers only" :lmao:

Hot cocoa... sit in a corner by the window *perfect if it is snowing* and grab my Tom Clancy Book!!!! very restful and relaxing and at the same time exciting... you never where Tom is gonna take you !!!

:lmao: Gee (G) you take the fun out of everything ...:rotfl2:
My favorite cold weather "warm fuzzy" thing to do is a nice cup of specialty coffee (made by yours truly since sadly I live in boonies so no Starbucks) and snuggle up in the recliner with a good book and my "blankie" Yes, at 45 I have a blankie....Gosh, I cant believe how old it is but 18 years ago I was working as a private duty nurse and one of my patients was a lady that loved to crochet and she made me a really cute Panda blankie for a new little great niece of mine. I loved it so much I had her make me one, and it has been my comfort blankie ever since. Noone else is allowed to touch it, or cover up with it etc...Its the one and only thing in my life I am selfish with, but it brings me that much comfort, no matter how sad my life is...When the house was on fire, that and the photo albums are what I ran back into the house after.....

When it is cold like this what do you feel like doing ???? "remember rated G answers only" :lmao:

very restful and relaxing and at the same time exciting... you never where Tom is gonna take you !!!

boy if I had a nickel.... :lmao: sorry Timmy, couldn't resist that one. :hug:

My favorite thing to do when it's raining out is to huddle in my cave and enjoy a classic movie marathon.. maybe open a bottle of a really good cabernet while I'm at it.

Let me start by saying its nice to see Mel and T back :goodvibes

Great thought there Timmy :hug:

:lmao: Gee (G) you take the fun out of everything ...:rotfl2:
My favorite cold weather "warm fuzzy" thing to do is a nice cup of specialty coffee (made by yours truly since sadly I live in boonies so no Starbucks) and snuggle up in the recliner with a good book and my "blankie" Yes, at 45 I have a blankie....Gosh, I cant believe how old it is but 18 years ago I was working as a private duty nurse and one of my patients was a lady that loved to crochet and she made me a really cute Panda blankie for a new little great niece of mine. I loved it so much I had her make me one, and it has been my comfort blankie ever since. Noone else is allowed to touch it, or cover up with it etc...Its the one and only thing in my life I am selfish with, but it brings me that much comfort, no matter how sad my life is...When the house was on fire, that and the photo albums are what I ran back into the house after.....

If I hadn't said it already, it's great to see you posting in these parts again Angy :hug:

Since it is snowing here already... (still can't believe that one..) I'll answer... I am all for hunkering down with a stack of movies, a pot of stew or soup simmering on the stove, some beverages (hot and cold) and a group of good friends to share it all with...

Stay warm everyone...
Goof...

Goofy4Disney- I will have to let you know the next time DisneyDreams and I do one of our adult getaways to the World!! I think you would make a perfect addition to our little duo of fun. She is a Pole and loves Biergarten too! LOL It is really hard not to go when you have a couple of friends to split expenses and have a damn good time with!!!

Tom- Why does it not surprise me that your cold weather favorite activity involves wine? :confused3 ;)

My cold weather favorite activity is to sit by a window watching the snow fall, marveling at the beauty of it, and dreading how much work it is going to be to shovel it while hoping and praying that I don't fall down again and break another ankle AGAIN because of the stupid cold white hell that is Niagara Falls. Why do I live in the freaking snow belt? why?!!?!?!?!?

a pot of stew or soup simmering on the stove, some beverages (hot and cold) and a group of good friends to share it all with...

Stay warm everyone...
Goof...

soup/stew!!! good one!

Goofy4Disney- I will have to let you know the next time DisneyDreams and I do one of our adult getaways to the World!! I think you would make a perfect addition to our little duo of fun. She is a Pole and loves Biergarten too! LOL It is really hard not to go when you have a couple of friends to split expenses and have a damn good time with!!!

Tom- Why does it not surprise me that your cold weather favorite activity involves wine? :confused3 ;)

My cold weather favorite activity is to sit by a window watching the snow fall, marveling at the beauty of it, and dreading how much work it is going to be to shovel it while hoping and praying that I don't fall down again and break another ankle AGAIN because of the stupid cold white hell that is Niagara Falls. Why do I live in the freaking snow belt? why?!!?!?!?!?

What can I say, I like wine. :)

I also like how you can begin your favorite activity speech with a beautiful tribute to nature and immediately transition into a diatribe against it. :lmao:

soup/stew!!! good one!

What can I say, I like wine. :)

I also like how you can begin your favorite activity speech with a beautiful tribute to nature and immediately transition into a diatribe against it. :lmao:

Hey, when I think of you, I think sports, wine, Disney... not necessarily in that order!! ;) LOL And I have mixed feelings towards that crazy schizophrenic nature lady... she annoys me. LOL

I like warm things when it is cold out... warm food, warm drinks, warm bodies...lol nevermind...family board! lol

Hey, when I think of you, I think sports, wine, Disney... not necessarily in that order!! ;) LOL And I have mixed feelings towards that crazy schizophrenic nature lady... she annoys me. LOL

I like warm things when it is cold out... warm food, warm drinks, warm bodies...lol nevermind...family board! lol

:rotfl:

GO TO SUNNY FLORIDA :cool2:

If not curl up with my Disney blanket and a good book. Brrrrrr - may see some of that four letter word here tonight - YUCK!

:welcome: to the Wings and beer corner..... get comfy... relax.. because ina few minutes... we expect you to spill...
not the beer of course but everything and anything 'bout you :lmao:
QUOTE]
These wings and beer will be complementary, right?:rotfl:

When the weather outside is frightful, I like to cook a pot of stew and then snuggle up with a warm blanket, drinking hot cocoa and reading a good book or watch some good movies or what has been recorded on my DVR . :thumbsup2

boy if I had a nickel.... :lmao: sorry Timmy, couldn't resist that one. :hug:

My favorite thing to do when it's raining out is to huddle in my cave and enjoy a classic movie marathon.. maybe open a bottle of a really good cabernet while I'm at it.

Yes, the cabernet is a must in this scenario. Though since I have a fireplace, I would have a log burning as well.

Hello everyone, back from a quick jaunt down to the "Land" with the Big Guys. Good to "see" everyone again and welcome back to those back from trips.

I wanna plan a trip to Disney too!!!! We did Disney in the cold (last Jan) and it was kinda not as much fun. Hats, gloves, scarves, and many layers! :rotfl:

When it's chilly out I like to light a fire in the fire place and curl up with a quilt and a good book.

Ok, add me to the list too please! I can't always keep up with the boards, but I'm never very far away in spirit!!

Tracey/F/37 from Canada

Thanks!

I am not a fan of cold weather. I was born in California, moved to MI almost 30 years ago and I'm still not used to the weather :scared1:

I would love to move to Florida. Until then, when it's cold outside, I usually curl up in my blanket and watch some TV.

Some late nights in Juneau, Alaska you will find most of the town (except Sarah Palin) x-country skiing on the frozen Mendenhall Lake (just below the glacier). You could strap on your skis and headlamp and cruise around with friends and watch the Northern Lights come out if you were lucky enough to get a clear night.

Ahhhh. Those were the days when hot chocolate tasted just a little bit better. That's how to spend a cold night.

Ok, add me to the list too please! I can't always keep up with the boards, but I'm never very far away in spirit!!

Tracey/F/37 from Canada

Thanks!

Hi Tracey! I'm a single mom of two boys - ages 20 & 15. What part of Canada are you from?

Hot cocoa... sit in a corner by the window *perfect if it is snowing* and grab my Tom Clancy Book!!!! very restful and relaxing and at the same time exciting... you never where Tom is gonna take you !!!

Hmmm...put on my Tigger slippers, have a cup of tea, and read a book :)

I'm so there. :thumbsup2 I guarantee, there would be non-stop laughs. :rotfl: A Pole and two Germans? C'mon....what's not funny 'bout that? There's gotta be a joke about that somewhere!

"So a Polish girl and two German girls walk into Biergarten.........."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter