Single Men

Hi all! Sorry about the Sox my Boston friends, next game is theirs :)

I would love to try skiing since I never have before, but with my history of breaking things, I would probably be better off tubing. :goodvibes

What is one thing you have never done before that you want to try? Disney or non-Disney related... (keep it clean pervs, this is a family board) ;)

Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's a grrrrrrreat big beautiful tomorrrrow...shining at the end of every day!! I love COP too!

My daughter was picked as an extra for the Indiana Jones show...it was hysterical. So much fun!

I can't wait to book my next trip. Now I just can't figure out when. lol November or December???? Oh, the decisions!! And the never ending erratic airfare! It's like the stock market.

Go the 1st week in December!

Keep it clean :lmao:

OK... for Disney related, I want to visit DL Paris and DL Hong Kong someday. I've been to France several times, but not in the last 7 years and I really want to go back. I've never taken a far east trip either, and so I'd like to experience that. Someday the dollar will strengthen and it'll be somewhat affordable. For now, it's out of the question. At WDW, I've never had dinner at Victoria & Alberts and would like to experience that someday. I'd like to do one or two of the behind the scenes tours as well.

For non-Disney related, I want to run the Boston Marathon. I doubt I'd be able to qualify on time, so I'll probably have to join a charitable group and do it that way.

How you doin:flower3:

I'm doing pretty good. How are you? :)

Hey Laura!

You look beautiful :flower3:

I'm 24 myself...

Andrewmyspace2.jpg

You're a cutie!

I would love to try skiing since I never have before, but with my history of breaking things, I would probably be better off tubing. :goodvibes

What is one thing you have never done before that you want to try? Disney or non-Disney related... (keep it clean pervs, this is a family board) ;)

I want to travel the world!

OK... for Disney related, I want to visit DL Paris and DL Hong Kong someday. I've been to France several times, but not in the last 7 years and I really want to go back. I've never taken a far east trip either, and so I'd like to experience that. Someday the dollar will strengthen and it'll be somewhat affordable. For now, it's out of the question. At WDW, I've never had dinner at Victoria & Alberts and would like to experience that someday. I'd like to do one or two of the behind the scenes tours as well.

For non-Disney related, I want to run the Boston Marathon. I doubt I'd be able to qualify on time, so I'll probably have to join a charitable group and do it that way.

Ohhh, Disneyland Paris! I bet it's gorgeous.

Oh btw GO RAYS!!!

Where you from Lauren? Let me know if you need a guide when you come to disney, I go at least twice a month

two years, Boston Marathon, we are on. . .it will take me that long to get there. Oh and by the way that is April 2010, so really only a year and a half. . .

I've tryed sking 2 times its just not for me so I'll stick to the ski lodge bar!

I've never been to Disney Land but it sounds like I might be able to swing a business trip out to Irvine so I may get my chance.

Non-Disney I'd look to try Ski Diving.

I've tryed sking 2 times its just not for me so I'll stick to the ski lodge bar!

I've never been to Disney Land but it sounds like I might be able to swing a business trip out to Irvine so I may get my chance.

Non-Disney I'd look to try Ski Diving.

Bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! The weather here in NY was absolutely beautiful today.

I have a few simple new Disney things to do, mostly trying some new restaurants. And a Segway tour.

Non Disney, well, I have always wanted to bicycle across the US, from sea to shining sea.

Hey everyone! You can add me to the list if you'd like.

Single guy 39 living in Columbus, OH. Next trip to the world will be in January to run the Disney Marathon!

Jason

Disney related: I would like to stay at all the Disney resorts at least once. I have AS Sports, CSR, CB, GF, Poly, POFQ left.

Non-Disney: Travel, travel, travel. First the US-series of road trips. Then the world--series of country hopping.

Disney related, I would have to say, since I've been to WDW, DLP and Disneyland, that I would like to visit Tokyo Disney and Hong Kong Disneyland.

Non-Disney related? I'd like to head back and see more of Europe, as well, I promised myself before I turn 30, that I want to try skydiving. I guess next summer's it!

Hey everyone! You can add me to the list if you'd like.

Single guy 39 living in Columbus, OH. Next trip to the world will be in January to run the Disney Marathon!

Jason

:welcome:... would that be beer.. smoothie or ginger ale ??? :drinking:

Wow, all of you have some pretty great lists of things you want to do!!

I would also love to visit all of the Disney Parks around the world, go on all of the different Disney cruises, and see Europe. I want to see the area of Europe that my family is from, mostly Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Austria, etc... Along with London, UK, Paris, France, and Barcelona, Spain. I don't know if it will ever be economically feasible, but it is a nice dream. :cloud9:

Due to my extreme klutziness and history of injury, running marathons is out, but I would love to cheer on the rest of ya! LOL I can be one of those people on the sidelines holding out the drink cups for you to take while you run by! LOL

New question!!!!
If you could animate yourself, which Disney full length animated movie would you want to be cast in? And what would be your role?

I would be in Snow White, and I would play the 8th dwarf, the lone female, named "Gaggy" who resents Snow White's intrusion into the life of the dwarves, and is known for sitting in the corner gagging every time Bashful blushes, or she kisses Dopey on the head. :goodvibes I would be a very beautiful, thin dwarf. LOLOLOL And by the end I would love Snow White, becoming her best friend, and maid of honor in her wedding.

if noone else answers this,.. I understand...lol

Wow, all of you have some pretty great lists of things you want to do!!

I would also love to visit all of the Disney Parks around the world, go on all of the different Disney cruises, and see Europe. I want to see the area of Europe that my family is from, mostly Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Austria, etc... Along with London, UK, Paris, France, and Barcelona, Spain. I don't know if it will ever be economically feasible, but it is a nice dream. :cloud9:

Due to my extreme klutziness and history of injury, running marathons is out, but I would love to cheer on the rest of ya! LOL I can be one of those people on the sidelines holding out the drink cups for you to take while you run by! LOL

New question!!!!
If you could animate yourself, which Disney full length animated movie would you want to be cast in? And what would be your role?

I would be in Snow White, and I would play the 8th dwarf, the lone female, named "Gaggy" who resents Snow White's intrusion into the life of the dwarves, and is known for sitting in the corner gagging every time Bashful blushes, or she kisses Dopey on the head. :goodvibes I would be a very beautiful, thin dwarf. LOLOLOL And by the end I would love Snow White, becoming her best friend, and maid of honor in her wedding.

if noone else answers this,.. I understand...lol

Oh--good questions! I want to visit all 7 continents. 3 down, 4 more to go! And I'll help hand out drinks at the marathon with you LOL

If I could animate myself, I'd put myself in Bambi as the clumsy person who trips up the hunter, so Bambi's mother doesn't . . .well, you know!:sad2: Hope it doesn't make the gagging worse:rotfl:

.... I'd put myself in Bambi as the clumsy person who trips up the hunter, so Bambi's mother doesn't . . .well, you know!:sad2: Hope it doesn't make the gagging worse:rotfl:

What?? What happens to her? Does she get...? NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter