Single Men

Can I play? I'm trying to catch up. Favorite drink. Hmmmm....has to be Grey Goose slushies in France. But the Bellini's in Italy are good too. :) Favorite ride. Sooooooooo hard to pick, but maybe TOT....I can ride that ride over and over and never get bored. I love it!

Can I pose a question? Ok good. :) What is your favorite non-ride attraction at say, MK? I think mine is Philharmagic. That's a non-ride...sort of...isn't it?

My favorite non-ride attraction at MK is a tie between Philharmagic and Carousel of Progress. Both of them give me that inner happiness that makes me want to skip around the park like a 12 year old.

I'm going to have to say Ice Wine in Germany in Epcot....I don't drink beer (I know-I'm a terrible German!!) but a CM suggested the Ice Wine when I was there a few weeks ago and I LOVED it.....
:cloud9:

Can't wait to party with you someday, but then you know that :rotfl:

Dec will be here soon and so much fun....
Can't wait to meet you so the party can start.

:cool1: :cool1:

Can I play? I'm trying to catch up. Favorite drink. Hmmmm....has to be Grey Goose slushies in France. But the Bellini's in Italy are good too. :) Favorite ride. Sooooooooo hard to pick, but maybe TOT....I can ride that ride over and over and never get bored. I love it!

Can I pose a question? Ok good. :) What is your favorite non-ride attraction at say, MK? I think mine is Philharmagic. That's a non-ride...sort of...isn't it?

Hey Jina, Nice to meet you in May and sorry we didn't have more time together.

Fav park is Epcot.
Fav drink is Orange slushie in France
Jd & coke at Tune In
Lemonchello Margarita in Italy
Wine anywhere
Fav thrill ride is a toss up between TOT and EE

Do love Soaring with getting to see the Grand Canyon...LOL (inside joke)
Ride it with me to find out more interesting facts!

Best non thrill ride - everything Disney!!

Patty

Fav park is Epcot.
Jd & coke at Tune In
Wine anywhere

Patty

Look Patty it is the Everglades! LOL BBest Soarin' ride EVER! lol

Good evening everyone! was at a conference today. Just want to warn everyone that wine + cider + no food = :sad2: Think I may have a headache in the morning. Favorite drink in the world is fiesta margarita in Mexico--with the sugar :)

Fav park is Epcot.
Jd & coke at Tune In
Wine anywhere

Patty

Hey Patty, nice to meet you too. Yeah, sorry we didn't share a slushie....or twelve.

Lemonciello is so on my list for my next visit. I keep hearing so much about it. :thumbsup2

I'm going to have to say the Kool-Aid 32 ouncer at Jellyrolls (when it was made with a kick).

Holy Moly Robin... were those drinks at Jellyrolls GOOD!? I had just one 32 ouncer and was feeling REAL good by the time I had to leave.
Your right though... if I woulda stayed and drank anymore I would have been dancin on the boardwalk.
I was close to sending my request of "Super Freak" to the JR piano men but at the last minute withdrew my napkin. They were good enough to pull it off too. I'll definitely be going back to JR's next year.

Hey Patty, nice to meet you too. Yeah, sorry we didn't share a slushie....or twelve.

Lemonciello is so on my list for my next visit. I keep hearing so much about it. :thumbsup2

Anytime and twelve?? Like your thinkin!!!!

Lemonchello's are so good!!

Good evening everyone! was at a conference today. Just want to warn everyone that wine + cider + no food = :sad2: Think I may have a headache in the morning. Favorite drink in the world is fiesta margarita in Mexico--with the sugar :)

You know whats real bad is booze - sleep - food + strobe lights - common sense + more booze + red bull + late night greasy food - shirt with vomit on it - money for taxi = headache in the morning.

Do the math with your abacus. This equation sucks.
laie_14.gif

Ahhhhh good not alot of mess for me to clean up.... hmmmm everybody must be sound asleep by now... :ssst: 'cept for mbanks21 :wave:

Well Peeps.... Have a good Weekend....

Sleep tight and dont let that bed bug Bite!!!!:lmao:

I'm in North Jersey (about 15min outside of Manhattan without traffic, an hour with traffic, lol)!!!!

Gotcha!!! You never know... MM4Me never had a Vt meet.. maybe we really should go and have a meet in Vt esp'ly the weather is about to change ... :thumbsup2 You ready for us MM4Me ???? :goodvibes

Young Lad?? You must be pretty old for me to be young. :lmao: J/K I know Im a little late, but for me it's AK. I think it has the best rides for older folks like me.

you got it.. old and decrepit here.... you have any coupons for fixodent ?? send em my way :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

note to self:.. have to go back to page 4 to check his vitals :ssst:

I'm going to have to say Ice Wine in Germany in Epcot....I don't drink beer (I know-I'm a terrible German!!) but a CM suggested the Ice Wine when I was there a few weeks ago and I LOVED it.....
:cloud9:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

well I hope you did not have to sign or agree on anything while being on the conference :confused3

Totally missed that post... Id say epcot after riding Soarin and MS.

Ok Soarin I can agree..

MS... hmmm I was glad I did it when it 1st launch... did the whole AP preview... and by the time I got out... no I did not need any dramamine just need a few minutes to compose myself back to normal (but then what is normal) ... now I just have my picture taken infront of it... I have not tried the modified one though... maybe next time :rolleyes1

but all time fave gotta be TOT and or SM :thumbsup2

Quick jump back to the original topic.

Guy here from TN who loves Disney. 27, single & married to my job at the same time. No kids, but am known to act like one.

Good morning !!! I am up.. I am up !!!! :cool1: need to clean the doom buggy.... ( we'll I sorta kinda live in my car :confused3 ) then off to Baltimore,Md for a Dismeet for lunch....:goodvibes :goodvibes

Quick jump back to the original topic.

Guy here from TN who loves Disney. 27, single & married to my job at the same time. No kids, but am known to act like one.

:welcome: :welcome:

Since it is only 6:30AM the Bar for ber and wings are not ready .. I dontt hink the fruit bar is either... Sooooooooo just make sure yourself comfy... and eventually they will be here serving some refreshments and nourishments... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

well I hope you did not have to sign or agree on anything while being on the conference :confused3

Nope, luckily just had to mix and mingle with people :goodvibes

You know whats real bad is booze - sleep - food + strobe lights - common sense + more booze + red bull + late night greasy food - shirt with vomit on it - money for taxi = headache in the morning.

:teacher: Thinking maybe not a great idea:confused3 :rotfl:

Holy Moly Robin... were those drinks at Jellyrolls GOOD!? I had just one 32 ouncer and was feeling REAL good by the time I had to leave.
Your right though... if I woulda stayed and drank anymore I would have been dancin on the boardwalk.
I was close to sending my request of "Super Freak" to the JR piano men but at the last minute withdrew my napkin. They were good enough to pull it off too. I'll definitely be going back to JR's next year.

Yes indeed those drinks were good!LOL If we had known we could get you to send up a "Super Freak" request and dance on the Boardwalk, we would have just had to call a middle of the night cab for your brother's airport ride and kept you there:) I think you would have fit right in with us.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Ouch, Christi! Can you stretch it and call last night a "study break????" Just remember to hydrate today.

laie_14.gif

Is this part of your trip report? Or maybe this was another trip to remember...lol I made a mental note to bring my abacus out with me next time I go out. I think you should blame the strobe lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter