Single Men

what is your favorite Park ??? and why ???

MK when my daughter and I walk in it the look on her face is worth every penny. Although I sure like TOT and everest hard to pin it down.

Well off to the gym to get ready for the swimsuit competition

MK when my daughter and I walk in it the look on her face is worth every penny. Although I sure like TOT and everest hard to pin it down.

popcorn::

We'll be waiting for the photos...
And I agree...no speedos!!!! ewe!!!

Wow, it will take me awhile to comment, but I guess I better ask permission to join this club....47...m...CDN

Did somebody say chicken wings? I love chicken wings. Can I have some chicken wings? :goodvibes Hot please, I don't fool around with mild or medium. ;)

So even though I'm north of you and I prefer Buffalo wings, and/or popcorn!!!

Good Morning everyone, what a busy night!!!

Cdn Ears- Someone after my own heart! Hot fudge sundaes!!!

Hmmm, Vermont, Burlington.... B&J's works the best!!!

(sorry...I make the list...I make the rules.. :rotfl: )

Can you say POWERTRIP!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :rotfl:

:sad2:
Add me too...I've been chatting here...
35 YO divorced female 2 kids from Vt-slim pickins here:scared:
Looking for Prince Charming (or close)
Single men: Feel free to PM me:flower3:

And how close are you to B&J's???

lol seriously though, I only hang out on these threads to make some friends, have some fun, and share my love for Disney. I have made some AMAZING friends, I have had some EXTREME fun, and have spent time with these friends having this fun at Disney. I don't know if my prince is lurking somewhere on these boards, if I have met him already and don't know it, or if I even am destined to find my prince at all... but I am having a great time in the process....

Now gimmee some food. LOL!

Ditto...Enjoy the chat as well as the two bodies that I met on my last visit to the world!!

Ok peeps... we need to plan a road trip to Vt !!! :woohoo:

Once again only if we are going to B&J's :rotfl:

Sorry to potentially go a bit off topic, but I'm doing a paper on favorite rainy day travel ideas. For disney, i have epcot and hotel hopping. Anyone have any other favorite things to do at disney when the weather is bad?

Hotel hopping by either monorail or by boat is great, or DTD and a visit or two or three to Ghiradelli's (yes I'll accept them as a close second to B&J's :laughing:

Tom, this is a family board, thus making my choice of descriptive words limited..lol

But is that not what the PM function of the board is for????

Ohhhh can I join? I need to find a single, Disney-loving man! :thumbsup2

Yes, we are out there!!!

so busy on the thread....well i am waiting too to see the swin suit photos..haha lol

Well peeps, I've been at work for 3 hours now and haven't done any actual work yet. My Palm battery is getting low, and my eyes are crossing from reading posts on my tiny little screen. Have a great one all! I'll check in later and expect some entertainment .. still waiting for pics of the sngle men in their swimwear, and will throw out this question :
What is your favorite Disney restaurant and why?

Fife and Drum Tavern... Because of the best smoothies I have ever had in my entire life! So looking forward to goin and getting a smoothie every single day I am there in Dec.

Well, it looks like it slowed down, I am very disappointed in the lack of pictures...lol Thats ok though.

Beaches 'N cream and 50s Prime Time Cafe! Beaches because the No Way Jose is amazing (one of these days i'll finish one!) and 50s because it's fun and silly

I have never been to Beaches and Cream! We were supposed to go when we were there in Sept, but the bobo slide, pool bar, and Food and Wine fest got the best of my time :goodvibes

Now working out for the swimsuit pic... thats impressive :goodvibes

Wow, it will take me awhile to comment, but I guess I better ask permission to join this club....47...m...CDN

So even though I'm north of you and I prefer Buffalo wings, and/or popcorn!!!

Ditto...Enjoy the chat as well as the two bodies that I met on my last visit to the world!!

But is that not what the PM function of the board is for????

[

Well, you should know in Buffalo we don't call them Buffalo wings... they are just "wings" or "chicken wings" lol I can't imagine eating them without Buffalo sauce :scared: :crazy2:

Isn't it fun to meet people at Disney? I just love having adult friends that I can regress to the age of 12 with :)

Telling the board about my wonderful chicken would not be as effective if I did it in a PM...lol Who would I PM it to? everyone?:confused3 No no, I will just watch my language and descriptive terminology! :goodvibes

Fife and Drum Tavern... Because of the best smoothies I have ever had in my entire life! So looking forward to goin and getting a smoothie every single day I am there in Dec.

Ohhh I love a good smoothie.. I have never been to the Fife and Drum... I am guessing it is in American Adventure at Epcot?

Well, it looks like it slowed down, I am very disappointed in the lack of pictures...lol Thats ok though.

I have never been to Beaches and Cream! We were supposed to go when we were there in Sept, but the bobo slide, pool bar, and Food and Wine fest got the best of my time :goodvibes

Now working out for the swimsuit pic... thats impressive :goodvibes

Well, you should know in Buffalo we don't call them Buffalo wings... they are just "wings" or "chicken wings" lol I can't imagine eating them without Buffalo sauce :scared: :crazy2:

Isn't it fun to meet people at Disney? I just love having adult friends that I can regress to the age of 12 with :)

Telling the board about my wonderful chicken would not be as effective if I did it in a PM...lol Who would I PM it to? everyone?:confused3 No no, I will just watch my language and descriptive terminology! :goodvibes

Ohhh I love a good smoothie.. I have never been to the Fife and Drum... I am guessing it is in American Adventure at Epcot?

You are correct. My nephew got one last time we went with his hot dog and I had some I had to get one for myself. Spent the whole vacation wanting another one of those.

finally got home... :faint: hmmmm good..good... the game room is not as bad as I thought not alot of cleaning up for me to do... great!!!

Jonny Duck!!! what are you upto ??? its late young man !!!?? no work tomorrow later today ????

Ok... let me go check the windows.... hmmmmmmm

Does that mean I can get in on the carpool??

you betcha :thumbsup2 dginnj is right before NYC... by NJTP...

where do we pick you up.. where abouts in Joisey.... then after I pick you and dginnj... off to Verazzano to get can84 then off to MM4ME.... hmmmm she is makiing su dinner yah know :thumbsup2

good.. good... by the time the ladies wakes up... you should be the 1st to be presented... here's your
... make sure it is visible when you walk the cat walk... oh yes this game room have a nice decent size cat walk... just for the swim suit competition!!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome !!!!

so busy on the thread....well i am waiting too to see the swin suit photos..haha lol

MOTwins... howw as work ????

well time for a nap....

prepare to flex everything you got :lmao: and when this is all over the best flexed wins:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

have a great morning !!!

Hello all. I haven't posted in about 3 or 4 weeks. I see that this is the new "hip" thread so I'll join in.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tracy and Robin. It was nice meeting you briefly at Jellyrolls last month. Sorry I couldn't have stayed longer. Too bad you didn't make it to AC the night before... it was a blast. (Thank you "Justlikeeeyore" for the Kungaloosh)

On to the thread...

*Favorite Park- I love Epcot most off all.. it's like two parks in one.
*Favorite Restaurant- I love Mama Melrose's and I'll say that Kona Cafe is creeping right behind
*Swimsuit photos- Sorry ladies... Newtons law of physics states that your age is inversely proportional to the percentage of public viewing of a mans skin.
* Vital Statistics- 43/M/HWP and most of the time single.... at least never married... and no children.
www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Hello all. I haven't posted in about 3 or 4 weeks. I see that this is the new "hip" thread so I'll join in.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tracy and Robin. It was nice meeting you briefly at Jellyrolls last month. Sorry I couldn't have stayed longer. Too bad you didn't make it to AC the night before... it was a blast. (Thank you "Justlikeeeyore" for the Kungaloosh)

On to the thread...

*Favorite Park- I love Epcot most off all.. it's like two parks in one.
*Favorite Restaurant- I love Mama Melrose's and I'll say that Kona Cafe is creeping right behind
*Swimsuit photos- Sorry ladies... Newtons law of physics states that your age is inversely proportional to the percentage of public viewing of a mans skin.
* Vital Statistics- 43/M/HWP and most of the time single.... at least never married... and no children.

Hi Oly!!! It was great to meet you too! I was super bummed out that you couldn't hang out, and that we never got over to hang out with you!
*I love Epcot too
*I just tried Mamma Melroses for the first time in August, and the food was really good! I had a near religious experience the time I tried Kona too. I've found there are are just too many awesomely good restaurants at the world. Someday I was to get the Deluxe Dining Plan and just take a trip of food...lol A week of nothing but restaurant after restaurant with like a show or two mixed in...lol
*Baloney. show us some skin! :hyper:

Morning all!

Favorite park is Epcot, but no trip is complete without a visit to each of them.

Favorite restaurant is Bistro de Paris followed closely by Hollywood Brown Derby. BdP has fabulous food, great service, unobstructed views of Illuminations, and it's nice and quiet which makes it different from a lot of restaurants there. If I'm preparing for a swimsuit competition though, I'll take the cobb salad from HBD. :)

Oly, sorry we didn't meet up this time, but I hear you and the gals had a great time at JR's! :)

On to the thread...

[/QUOTE]

:rotfl2: That is the funniest thing I've heard...I love it, that should go for women too. I was on a cruise one time and saw a woman about 60 wearing a bikini. She was a sun goddess and looked like leather:scared1:

What does HWP mean??

A single guy from Indiana 39 yrs old. Trying to find a way to go to WDW next Sept. or Oct. Anyone else going at that time????

For those of you who think you may be interested, we are in the process of getting together a massive DISingle's trip for October 2009!

Here's the link to part one. And the latest link can be found here!

The thread is slow right now, but most all of us who were originally on board are still going and we keep in touch with the planners of the gathering, Jenrocand her trusted Lake Buena Vista native assistant,Tinkerbell!

If you want more information on the trip, just post over there! We'll be happy to fill you in! Don't wanna hijack this thread anymore than I already have :goodvibes

Yes, the thread is slow, but others are free to join in on that one too :) Women out number men there too. Thanks for putting in the link Reb.

DisBoards Singles Inventory:

In order of age (I think that might be the easiest way right now..maybe I'll get fancy later on)

20/f/GA sparklespaz
25/m/FL Jonny_Duck
25/m/IL JeffGoldblum
26/m/FL mbanks21
28/f/NJ disneygirlinnj
31/f/NY jadedbeauty14304
32/f/OH CinRell
32/m/PA lovemickeyshouse
33/f/OH momsoftwins
34/f/NJ disneypryncess
35/f/VT MOREMICKEYFORME
39/m/IN Indianadisneyfan
39/f/NY can84
39/m/OH readyformagic
43/m/MA buena vista

When you update the list and add Cdn Ears, please add me. 40/F/FL Sha

single, never married, no children. And like Darcy said much earlier, sometimes not "looking" or trolling :lmao: you can find the best relationships. Have had many great ones, I just wasnt ready to settle down :goodvibes

What is your favorite Disney restaurant and why?

Favorite park: Epcot and MK but like the others too :)

Restaurant: Le Cellier is at the top of my list but have enjoyed others that I would go to again (and have)

Oly, how was your trip?

Love the poncho-commando no-lines-for-rides idea too. You'd think it's toxic waste falling from the sky the way most people try to escape the rain.

Just proves that half of them are the wicked witch of the west and they melt!

a man should never wear a Speedo unless his name is Michael Phelps. LOL

AMEN! Michael Phelps or David Beckham... sorry boys :confused3

of course! age/location please! :)

Can you say POWERTRIP!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :rotfl:

I grant you permission to join :) you're on the list! hahaha

haha, you're in! ;)

When you update the list and add Cdn Ears, please add me. 40/F/FL Sha

on the list! :thumbsup2

Hard to pick a favorite restaurant, but le Cellier is up there. I like CP for breakfast, and Prime Time is good too.

Never been to B&C but want to try it this upcoming trip. Especially as i have a res at the BC.

I'll join in on the Q&A too..it's not just for the guys, right?

Favorite park: toss up between Epcot and MK. Seriously too hard to choose!
Restaurant: hmm..another toss up. Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Cali Grill, Kona :)

Okay, guess I could now be put on the list. 48/F/NV

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom
Favorite Rope Drop: Epcot
Favorite Restaurant: Haven't eaten at many. Fultons was my favorite but I really enjoyed Bistro de Paris. Great atmosphere and very good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter