Single Disney Men over 40????

Thanks for the info - will try on Friday night. My home computer sucks, so I hope it will work.

Sandy :)

Just make sure you have the latest version (Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_06-b05)) of Java. You need it for chat.

Cheshire Figment said:
Just make sure you have the latest version (Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_06-b05)) of Java. You need it for chat.

Have it - got that downloaded last Saturday night (took forever), so by the time it was done I was also done for the night!!! Hopefully will be able to get on this Friday. I have dial-up, so it's actually painful to be on the net at home.

By the way CF - nice to have met you last week. Hope you're fully recovered!!!

Sandy

Been sort-of quiet here the past few days... Happy Father's Day to all the Disney single guys who are also disney dads.... :grouphug:

I missed you all in chat while I was gone. Happy Father's Day to all.

sandy5764 said:
By the way CF - nice to have met you last week. Hope you're fully recovered!!!

Sandy
Yes, it takes a while to recover from meeting four wild women at one time.

It is great to see this thread which is geared for the over 40 Disney fan.

I am a 46 Disney male in Central CT who would like to meet a Disney gal. And if she enjoys golfing, that would be even better. But being a golfer is not as important as being a Disney fan.

DisneydaveCT said:
It is great to see this thread which is geared for the over 40 Disney fan.

I am a 46 Disney male in Central CT who would like to meet a Disney gal. And if she enjoys golfing, that would be even better. But being a golfer is not as important as being a Disney fan.

Does miniature golf count? :rotfl2: In a 42 Disney female in PA.

Mini-golf is fine as long she doesn't mind my going to a Disney golf course or two while visiting WDW. As I have often said, she can go to the spa while I am golfing, if she doesn't want to join me at the course. :surfweb:

jpeppers said:
A 43 year old Dad here who works at night so chat doesn't work very well. I am currently grooming my 4 year old daughter for Disney and it seems to be going well.

And you're in WA, too! :thumbsup2 :wave:

39 y/o mom of DS9. He's been going to WDW since he was 18 mos. old. He's well groomed by now! :rotfl: :rotfl: Next visit: his birthday trip late August.

DisneydaveCT said:
Mini-golf is fine as long she doesn't mind my going to a Disney golf course or two while visiting WDW. As I have often said, she can go to the spa while I am golfing, if she doesn't want to join me at the course. :surfweb:

So, that would be *how* many hours at the spa? Gee, twist my arm. :rotfl:

Oh, I would guess 5-6 hours from the time I left the hotel room until I returned after the round. I'm sure she would be very relaxed at that time...but then my muscles might need some TLC. :rolleyes1

DisneydaveCT said:
Oh, I would guess 5-6 hours from the time I left the hotel room until I returned after the round. I'm sure she would be very relaxed at that time...but then my muscles might need some TLC. :rolleyes1
Sounds like just enough time for the "Mystical Forest Retreat" at Saratoga Springs...where do I sign up. ;)

DisneydaveCT said:

Woo-hoo ... I give good massages. ;) ;) ;)

Daisysmom said:
Do they exist? I would love to meet a guy who likes going places like Disney. Maybe there is an over 40 dad (or grand-dad!!) out there somewhere who still likes ice cream, Mickey Mouse, hiking through the parks, and going to the shows. I am in my 40's - which sounds old, but I am always going to be 34 in my heart!!! :)

I sometimes read a male poster on other threads describing some thoughtful little thing he has done for his DW on their Disney trip, and I wonder if she knows how lucky she is to have him :)
I'm over 40. When did time go by so fast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter