Single Diner recommendations please

smeal

Earning My Ears
I am going to Orlando on business in early January and am thinking about driving over to WDW to go to dinner at one of the resort restaurants one of the evenings. Any recommendations for a good place to eat if you are alone and just want a quick Disney fix.

Thanks!

Seriously, any of the resort restaurants will be fine. I've done Disney solo and had many solo meals. No one treated me like I had a green face or anything.

Pick the place you want and go for it.

Don't forget to post this over on the Adult/Solo board. :)

Try the Sushi Bar (you can order anything) at CA Grill or the counter at Flying Fish. Both are ***** star restaurants that offer ambiance, good food and great wines.

Enjoy!

I never thought I'd say this, but character meals are great for solo diners. I finally got brave enough to try one this last solo trip. You've definitely got something "Disney-like" to watch while you eat. It's so much fun to watch the characters interact with the kids. And no one looks at you-they're too busy watching the characters. And the characters are very in-tune to your wishes. After the first time by, Minnie and Goofy would wave or kiss my hand as they went by. The bar/open kitchen area at Jiko's is another great place. Wherever you go, be sure to tell them when you check in that you're dining solo and want a seat near a view of something to make the time go by-I've gotten lots of window seats that way. It really helps!

- The sushi bar at Wolfgang Puck's

- The bar at Flying Fish

- ESPN Club (if you're a sports nut)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter