Single Digits

It's time! i wont be back for a week!

I see ya guys when I get back!

:dance3:

Are trip reports just posted on to a specific thread or do people tend to give them a whole thread to themselves in here? Just so I know in case I decide to do one :)

:woohoo: to you!:dance3: i've got 19 days & counting:banana: :banana: :banana: was thrilled to see that 2 change over to a 1 in the ten column.:teacher:

tan in a can eh? never tried it. I have to bake in tanning bed, if only to hide my wrinkles acquired from years of sun damage...it's a vicous cycle:rotfl: ; helps pay for my dermatologist's ferrari. All the while she says: tsk, tsk she has $ signs in her eyes.:rolleyes1

Are trip reports just posted on to a specific thread or do people tend to give them a whole thread to themselves in here? Just so I know in case I decide to do one :)

you can do it here....or more commonly found on the Universal Trip Report Board (if you do it there, you can post it here and link it ;) )

I missed your send off. I know you're having a blast by now, & taking lots of notes. ;) Can't wait to hear all the details. We've thought about going to Panama City. A review of that part of your trip would be great too. Yes, I'm needy. :o

What do you mean "just in case"? Of course, you'll be doing one. :laughing: I'll be check the Universal Trip Report board for it daily. :rolleyes1

Guess she forgot she gets "flogged" if she doesn't do one :rolleyes1

Flogged!? Jeez, you guys are mean :rotfl2:

I'm rubbish at remembering which day we did what, so I might just post a load of pictures with captions instead. Otherwise I'll have to keep a journal since my memory is so crap!

We'll see nearer the time (October!) :thumbsup2 :lmao:

i know this is pathetic, but for our week there this summer, i plan on jotting down notes and things i want to remember to report back here, on some paper back at the room before bed ..... i know....i'm sad :scared:

i carry a small notebook with daily schedule & receipt holder (aronda parks rocks:thumbsup2 ) in addition to the passporter i sometimes use.

Always considered it a journal of sorts; my memory isn't the best to begin with...it's nice to be able to go back & remember where you ate & touring plans, etc.:)

Course my family thinks i'm possessed/obsessed depending on the day.;)

since b's mom will be @ U around the same time as I; she receives my nomination for the daily trip report to avoid redundancy:rotfl: . I shall whip up a cliff note version upon return.

b's mom you taking your laptop? We were considering it for the 1st time this year. Where's wifi @ RPR? If it's free, it's for me (gotta feeling it's not).

since b's mom will be @ U around the same time as I; she receives my nomination for the daily trip report to avoid redundancy:rotfl: . I shall whip up a cliff note version upon return.

yeah...somehow i thought so :rolleyes: (ya know i'm no good at makin TR's :rolleyes1 )

b's mom you taking your laptop? We were considering it for the 1st time this year. Where's wifi @ RPR? If it's free, it's for me (gotta feeling it's not).

yep...we're takin it...but i dunno the answer to your question...we just got it! i think macraven or jodie told me you pay for 24 hours (like 3pm to 3am ....or something like that)...but, if nothing else, we can d/l our memory card from the camera!

somebody help us "laptop @ UO virgins"....please :goodvibes

yep...we're takin it...but i dunno the answer to your question...we just got it! i think macraven or jodie told me you pay for 24 hours (like 3pm to 3am ....or something like that)...but, if nothing else, we can d/l our memory card from the camera!

somebody help us "laptop @ UO virgins"....please :goodvibes

Can't help you out regards Wi-Fi prices at USO, but we took a laptop last year for our tour of the South Western states (CA, NV, AZ) and found it invaluable for uploading the memory card (and for the Wi-Fi! Most of the posher hotels charge on a daily basis for the service). Means you can empty your memory card every day, take as many pictures as you want and just delete the ones that don't turn out so well!

Recommended :)

We took ours to HRH last time. It was $9.95 for 24 hrs. (3pm-3am). I'm sure RPR would have the same rate. I love having my laptop. I can get my DIS fix while my lazy guys are still snoozing.

Hey Jai,
We leabe on the 14th for florida, and also staying at the doubletree entrance, wondering if we`ll be there the same time. Me, my DH and 2 kids.
So excited, 1st time doing Universal! Hope you have a great time!

I FINALLY get to join the thread as a SINGLE DIGIT-er!!!

:rotfl2: and :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter