Single Digits

jlbower79

<font color=green>I laugh inside, really I do<br><
W00H00!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

just so ya'll know... i'm in the single digits! incase you failed to realize my single digitnest! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Jai :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll join in too! oh wait! I'm joining in on myself! Oh silly me! :lmao: I guess I'm a little :rolleyes1 exciteD! party:

i know it's early in the morning but wanted to :dance3: before the day fully begun!

I'll dance with you! :dance3: I'll even provide the music. :rockband:

Now, I'll celebrate the trip report with lots of food pics. you're going to write. party:

:laughing:

ewk, i dont do food pictures.. id ont really 'eat' when im on vacation because i have suck a weak stomach.. i have no idea what it's like tobe able to eat whatever you wanted on vacation... i can't. I can't eat certain foods if i know the next day i'm going to be needed to be somewhere that won't "accomodate" my problem.

i will try to take as many pictures as i can though! and with or without pictures i'll do a trip report.

ok gotta do some dancing before i go to sleep! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

it's time for bed and that means it's time for some :yay: :yay: for today!

Jai :rotfl:

need to get dress for wrok, so going to make this fast...

:dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :rotfl:

tonight im goign to start my :laundy: !

Jai

jlbower79 -- i've never seen anyone start their own countdown thread :laughing: we can tell you are REALLY excited! i hope your trip is all you imagine it to be...... you too disneyqt...have a great time! :thumbsup2

This thread is all about me AND everyone else! COME ON DANCE WITH ME!!

Today at work, the trash girl asked "what's today" and I totally said "THURSDAY!' and then everyone looked at me as she started taken the trash out "WAIT, no it's wednesday" and deep down I was like "oh crap! it's not thursday!"

Friday is going to drag on FOREVERS! I'm planning on doing some towels and cleaning my rooms up just to keep me busy busy!

Im actually going to Panama City Saturday - sunday... not going to be in Orlando till Monday... but still! It's all my vacation! weeeee!!
CAN"T WAIT! :cloud9:

oh and I was going to do my last minute wal mart shopping TOMORROW but I can't wait... going tonight! About to leave! WEE WEE! Gotta get me some new hanes and snacks.. some shaving cream, sunscreen, i want the new spray on kind, and hmmmmmm hair gel..

ok... gotta go for now! but I'll be back later!

JAI THE EXCITED ONE! :yay:

a word of advice on the spray-on sunscreen.....when you do it, make sure you are standing on carpet. last year at RPR we sprayed in the foyer (on the slate floor) and it made the floor slippery......didn't want to spray close to the beds, so we did it in the hall :laughing:

hahaha1 that so sounds like soemthing I would do... haha! we'll probably do it in the bathtub that way we can spray the tub when we done...

anyways, back from wal mart and i already know of one thing i forgot! tsk! anyways! i still have time!

laterz ya'll!

Gotta go dance somemores!

:banana:

hahaha1 that so sounds like soemthing I would do... haha! we'll probably do it in the bathtub that way we can spray the tub when we done...

anyways, back from wal mart and i already know of one thing i forgot! tsk! anyways! i still have time!

laterz ya'll!

Gotta go dance somemores!

:banana:

wow this thread must know im popping with excitment, it posted my last comment TWICE! w00h00!

Ok, gotta dance for this morning! :yay: :yay:

Jai :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter