Single Digits,WooHoo.Who Else Wants To Join Me?

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
Cant believe its almost here.I will be in Disney World next weekend.OMG, OMG I am so EXCITED.:cool1: :cool1: :happy2: :happy2: :cheer2: :rockband: .So who else is going to join me for the single digits dance.

Misty

Have a wonderful trip!!! Sorry, can't join you in single digit dancing..............until this weekend!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be arriving this time tomorrow, so I'll dance with you.:jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping2: :happy2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Can't believe it's almost here!!!!! We will be at the BCV May 9-18. I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I unfortunately am not headed there till this time NEXT year!:(
But I'd love to here from all you guys when you get back about how crowded it was, wait times, etc...... So make sure you come back and tell us all about it!!

Have great trips!!:smooth: I am SOOOOOO Jealous!!:tongue:

I'm Hakuna Matata in single digits! May 8-16. See ya there and don't forget your lime green!

Chilihead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter