• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

single digits- i cant calm down!

weeyore33

Mouseketeer
We are off to the Poly in 5 days, we are so excited, we are sure getting good use out of our APs we bought in july this is our 3rd trip this year and we are back in April to renew our wedding vows- 10 yrs. i wish everywhere were as happy as WDW!
even though i recently injured my ankle i am going to trek my way throughout the wonderful Disney World! i am dancing on one foot!! watch for me----:bounce:

I can't wait for us to be in the "single digits"!!!! We're almost there!!! I just love it when its - THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!!
We have to be at the airport for 5:00 AM, so I know I'm not going to be getting any sleep! Who can sleep when you're heading to Disney???????

Have a great trip!!!

I've been doing laundry and laying out clothes and double checking my packing list all day!

Te weather looks pretty decent, too!

See you at Pop, littlebigdog!

Congratulations! Have a great trip! Happy thanksgiving! We were there last year for thanksgiving. :( Now I'm sad. Oh well, I'm thrilled my counter hit 100 days today! :D ::MickeyMo

MKY princess:

have a great time....we are getting close ourselves...

I know how you feel. I leave next Sunday and have packed already except for odds and ends.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I know how you must feel!! I am not single digit dancing yet but I am close!! I have SO many things I am looking forward to I can hardly wait!! I booked a gifts of a lifetime event for my mom which will be amazing, I bought us all family disney sweatshirts to wear to the christmas party and on top of it, we will be there for a week!!! I haven't been for a week in a while, it is normally 4-5 days!! We are doing the MVMCP twice, the candlelight and trying some new restaurants!!! WOO HOOO!!!! I am Disney Dancing!!

Gina::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter