Single digits anyone???

:banana: ONE!!!! more day.:banana:

It's really almost two, coz our flight isn't until 8pm Tuesday. Nine of us going. We all have to work and go to school on Tuesday, not sure how the kids are going to sit still in school on Tuesday. Or how productive I will be at work on Tuesday.

Four days to go and no excuse for not starting to pack today.

SNOWDAY!

We'll be at WL-c and our friends in WLV. Stephgly - how excited are you!

We are down to single digits as well. Actually we were at single digit's a couple days ago, but with having a pregnant wife I haven't had a chance to log on.

:banana: :cool1: :dancer: party:

4 days to go
The DS thinks he knows where we're staying....but he doesn't :rotfl:
4 days, 13 hrs 31 mins 30 sec....approximately :cloud9:
:banana: :woohoo: :banana:

AHHHHHH!!! 3 days 'til I leave, 4 days until we arrive in the World...unless I burst from excitement in which case I'll ask DH and DSs to scrape me up and take me anyway.

:cool1: :banana: :rotfl2: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

Meeeeeeeee! I'm doing the Happy Dance! 6 Days until I leave!!

The last time I was at WDW was last March, and I had a less than stellar experience taking my 'Best Friend,' who ditched me for her boyfriend when we first got to the MK. She never talked to me during the whole trip except when we took off on the plane - She didn't like flying.

And now, I'm leaving in 6 days with my Mom for a Mommy / Daughter Trip to celebrate my 21st Birthday on the 26th!!

3 more for me.

I leave in the morning for WV and then Saturday morning I leave there with my cousins and we fly to Disney. There first time flying and to Disney.

:dance3: here too!!! nine more days for us :yay: :banana: :cool1:

have a great time everyone :woohoo:

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: We're finally doing the single digit dance! Only 9 more days! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter