• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

single digits and hyperventilating!!!!!!!

tigger53

"It all started with a mouse!"
we can't believe its time for single digits. i can't seem to breathe. my head is spinning. i WANT TO GO NOW!!!!! 9 days seems like forever and yet i know once the trip begins its that much closer to being over. this board has been so very helpful. how did i ever do my previous cruises without it? thanks to everyone. IS IT TIME TO GO YET?????:bounce: :hyper:

Ya'll are leaving a few days before us. We are so close! Maybe we will see you on the Wonder!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

'm so excited for you, we're nearly at the double digit dance and i can't wait so you must be ecstatic, have a great cruise

Have fun on your cruise. I'm excited that I'm finally under the 1 year mark! :sunny:

Hard to believe.....down from a year and a half to a week. Driving out of here next wed and be at the Poly on thur. See ya'll there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter