Single digit happy dance!!

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
In just 9 days we will be winging our way to WDW!! :cool1:

How many days till your trip?

Have a great time, unfortunately I'll be gone when you get there! :rotfl: I'm leaving Sunday for the Mouse. :woohoo: :woohoo:

10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: I got to do online check in today- we are staying 3 nights at AKL and 7 nights at OKW!!!!!! I almost think the best part of the trip is right now with so much to look forward to!!!!!! Have fun!

a million :sad1: i dont know if we'll have our annual trip to WDW this year. BOOO!

But for you, have an amazing time!!!!:banana:

10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: I got to do online check in today- we are staying 3 nights at AKL and 7 nights at OKW!!!!!! I almost think the best part of the trip is right now with so much to look forward to!!!!!! Have fun!

10 days? This is the single digit thread. Trespasser! :rotfl2:

Tomorrow is the big day, now I get to look at the one on my signature.

9!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo single digits!!! Finally!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter