Single Digit Dizzies

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
Single Digit Dizzies!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: Just nine days to go before I leave on my first entirely solo trip to WDW!!! Can't wait. Can't breathe. Feeling a little dizzy - need a dole whip:lmao: Whoo Hoo. Gonna meet some dissers. Gonna ride the sea raycer. Gonna go on a Garden Tour. Gonna smell the roses! Going on my very first Illuminations Cruise with more Dissers!:banana: Single Digit Dizzies! Anyone else?

:cool1: Have a magical and fun filled time at WDW.Say hi to Mickey for me.:goodvibes :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :goodvibes :) :thumbsup2

HI to everyone else going now too!!! Have a wonderful trip.:goodvibes I am down to less than one week, now... Countdown and dance with me. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!Whoo Hoo!:dancer:

4 and a half days left until we leave!!!!!!!:yay: I should probably start packing soon, I've made a list but thats as far as i've gotten. Have an awesome trip everyone!!!!!:cheer2:

Have a wonderful time everyone!! Post lots of trip reports so I can live vicariously through you please!!

In 1 hour and 17 minutes I will be in the single digit dizzies!!! :dance3:

Uber-excited but uber-nervous at the same time!!!

Congratulations to you all!!! That's awesome! :cool1: I'll do a dance for you! Enjoy your trips - all of you!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter