• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Digit Dancing!

8 left for us. Can you believe it?? After all the planning, the months of research, ressie change after ressie change, it's now only a week (and a smidge) away!
I think I know what this calls for...
The Dancin' Nanners!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cool1: ONLY 1 DAY TO GO :banana: I have to go into work today too, you know how much work is going to get done !!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I'm excited for you and jealous at the same time. But as of tomorrow it will be 9 days for us also.

:hourglass pixiedust: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba: :figment:

My DH and I leave in 6 days and 19 hours!!!! When we planned the trip, it seemed like it would never get here. I'm a teacher, so I finished for the school year a couple of days ago, and waiting for the remaining time to go by is driving me nuts. Thank God for these message boards where I can see that others are feeling the same way.

We finally reached the single digits. At 6:30am today we reached the nine day mark. :cool1: Actually, now it is like 8 1/2 days!!! :woohoo: :banana: :yay: After reading these boards the last three months I have been looking forward to being able to post that we are at the single digit mark. I told everyone at work. :woohoo:

Hey, two days for us!!! Can't wait to get there after 8 long months of planning. See all of you there!!!

party:

We are all one day closer!

Right now, I am five days and 20 hours away from my trip to WDW with my DH!!!!

Can anyone tell that I'm excited??? :cool1:

We are doing our packing tomorrow and then I'm going to get really, really excited.

I'm trying to keep my remaining days kind of busy, to make the time go faster. I love the anticipation time!

My trip to WDW with my DH is now only 3 days and 12 hours away!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I cannot believe how unbelievably excited we are. Yesterday we packed everything, but the toiletries that have to go in last minute. Last night, I watched the WebCast on MSN's website of the Pirates of the Carribbean extravaganza at DL with the red carpet. Today, they've had episodes on the Travel Channel on WDW and AK. So, I just can't wait to get going!!! :yay:

The final days are always the hardest. I am a teacher :teacher: , so I'm off from work, and have tried to fill my days to make it go faster. Friday was a day spent with my BF. Tomorrow, I'll spend with another friend. Tuesday, I'll spend with my dog, before we have to put him in the kennel. Then, Wednesday is final countdown day!!! I have made appointments for some pampering for after I drop off the dog. All those months of planning and it's finally almost here!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Originally posted by njdisneyfreak:
The final days are always the hardest. I am a teacher , so I'm off from work, and have tried to fill my days to make it go faster. Friday was a day spent with my BF. Tomorrow, I'll spend with another friend.

OK, I just had to reread your post. I read BF as boyfriend. I thought you were spending the day with your boyfriend before you go off with you husband. :lmao: :lmao: Now I see it must mean BEST friend.

I teach too and we are leaving Friday morning for WDW. I have been out of school since May 25th. I have had TOO MANY days to try to fill. I can't wait either!!!!
Hope everyone has a great time!!!! :yay: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter