Single digit dancing -- I better keep it short!

travelbug

DIS Veteran
Less than 10 days till I leave now, and I haven't started packing. So I'll keep my "happy dance" short and sweet, and start to think about what to take.

Anyone else ready to do the single digit dance?

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi,

Congrats!!! Have a good time!!!

Allison an associate

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo: :wave2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo:

Doin the dance too!!!!

Have to pack soon , couldnt be happier!!!

Hey, sitchu2, looks like it's just you and me doing the single digit dance! Good luck with your packing and have a great trip. Maybe we'll see you around the Boardwalk. :p

me Too I haven't started packing anything. I pack for the three of us so I'm starting to get anxious now my husband packs his own stuff-THE NIGHT BEFORE-how aggravating is that.

I'm also starting to freak out because the 10 day forecast is caling for showers ALL week

I'm with you doing the single digit dance....

I just hope it is warm there!

pin

Originally posted by travelbug
Less than 10 days till I leave now, and I haven't started packing. So I'll keep my "happy dance" short and sweet, and start to think about what to take.

Anyone else ready to do the single digit dance?

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are doing the "Lower double digits" dance.:teeth:

Well, it's 2 days later and I still haven't started any packing. :rolleyes: Sounds like I'm not the only one. ;) Oh, well, it always gets done, right? Hope all of you have a great time when you get down there! :D

we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing.... we're dancing....

At least I will be in shape for WDW with all this dancing......

I'm like joepoe! Enjoying your dance, and watching our countdown get closer!

Bobbi:D

Sending pixie dust your way for wonderful weather and a wonderful time. If it's any consolation, I heard that the entire week of my trip was going to be rain rain rain. When we got there.... gorgeous and sunny, a couple days of drizzle here and there and then sun peeking out, then very warm and sunny for the last few days. I have a good feeling that you will have several good weather days.

Have fun to all of you single digit dancers! I'll enjoy watching your dance too!

Thanks for the pixie dust, everyone! Maybe I'll see some of you down there next week. :D

Still haven't started packing. Maybe this weekend... :p

2 days left to HH. I am dancing too!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've seen a forecast of rain for most of the week but we're on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter