Single Digit Dance

insmom

Mouseketeer
I am FINALLY doing the single digit dance :earboy2: I can not wait to get out of the 20 degree weather and get warm!! I will be there soon MICKEY :moped:

I wish my counter worked on here, but I am in the single digits!! I leave in 2 days!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah!!! for both of you!!! What a great way to start the new year!!! :wizard:
Say HI! to all my friends at WDW for me. :wave:

We leave Saturday for OKW. I am really excited, especially due to the near record high temperatures!

Can't wait for next week!!

I am SO excited that all the days of my trip are now on the TEN day forecast! No more 15 day forecast for me! Now if the weather will just behave...

:cool1: :love: :cool1:

Me too!!! I've been obsessing about the weather too. SOOO happy to have my forecast pop over the Day 1-5 forecast. :cool1: Too bad the warm weather won't extend thru the whole trip. My suitcase tally went from 3 to 6 because I added tons of fleeces, gloves and long pants for the 6 of us.

In 2 short days, I'll be soaking in a hot tub at our airport hotel relaxing before our early a.m. flight. :cloud9:

The 15 day forecast is on www.accuweather.com. The problem is the outlook can change drastically by the time your dates actually get close! It was good for cheap entertainment (like fortune cookies) but now that we are down to the nitty gritty the forecast looks nothing like it did 15 days out. It is unfortunately much WORSE!

Somewhere there is a link to an Orlando TV station that is supposed to have pretty accurate weather, so I am going to search for it.

:cool1: Doing the dance :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc Now if I could only dance my way towards the luggage to start packing :rolleyes: Not feeling so well I think I'm coming down with a cold :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter