• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Digit Dance!!!!!!!!

9 days to go!! This weekend I am packing...Mickey, I'm coming!

:cool1: I'm celebrating with you (although you're 90 days ahead of me, lol) It's 99 days for me today so I just hit the double digits!

Have a great trip :goodvibes

I'll be there tomorrow for 16 days !!!

So jealous...not just that you will be there tomorrow...but for 16 days!!! I will keep dreaming of the day I can talk my family into staying that long.:cloud9: I only have 2 more days to go though, so maybe I will see you there!:banana::banana::banana:

I'll dance with you guys too

:dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:party:

DH gave me the o.k. to book a 2 night stay at POFQ for this upcoming weekend, mind you I didn't even put it in his head it was a complete surprise to me :love:....our kids are with their grandparents, who live 3 hours away, and are going on their own mini trips the next couple of weeks. So DH suggested today that we go to WDW for a quick 3 day trip alone :cool1:. So in 5 days we will be heading to Disney and in 6 days we will be walking around Epcot and enjoying life :goodvibes:hug::cloud9:. This is going to be a nice Disney fix for our upcoming Aug/Sept trip, and yes the kids will be gracing their presence to that one :rotfl:

5 Days

:dumbo: 1 Day :dumbo:

This time tomorrow we'll be riding on ME headed to our resort party:

Just printed our boarding passes and we got A 19 and A 20 :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter